Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 31178 - de Akira (Japon) - 2009-08-31
Coll�ge : "Middle school"

Hi. We are looking for a couple of native English-speaking penpals for our students, both 13yrs and girls. Our school is located in Nagano, Japan. We prefer s-mail.
Thank you.
Akira

31178 -
modifier supprimer 43422 - Réponse de Linda (USA) - 2012-02-15

I have several students who are interested in corresponding with other middle school students in Japan. I am a middle school teacher of Reading. My students are 12 and 13 years old.
Thank you.

31178 -
modifier supprimer 37686 - Réponse de brooke (USA) - 2010-12-18

we have tons of 13 year old girls that would love to be apart of this pen pal exchange.

31178 -
modifier supprimer 37685 - Réponse de brooke (USA) - 2010-12-18

our students would love to be pen pals with your students.

31178 -
modifier supprimer 35299 - Réponse de Sarah (Cameroun) - 2010-08-07

I am pleased to inform you that, My school has created a network for her students to share ideas and cultural values with other schools and students all over the world from primary,secondary to high school.Please if you wish to team with us to make this network more interesting , do contact me for more information, as at now we have 9 countries with 32 schools in the network.Students will get to know other cultures and make new friends and better educate them selves via emails and post letter. hope to hear from you.Leave us a message at slinonge@yahoo.com.

Serah Linonge
TeamNetwork for schools
Communication Officer

31178 -
modifier supprimer 33721 - Réponse de Alice (Taïwan) - 2010-03-07

Hi. My name is Alice. I'm a thirteen-year-old girl. I'm from Taiwan and Japan.

31178 -
modifier supprimer 33368 - Réponse de Yesenia (USA) - 2010-02-03

Hi Im a middle school girl and I want a Japanese penpal. Im native English-speaker.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info