Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 30658 - de Anita (Nouvelle Zélande) - 2009-07-21
: "Attention Schools in Africa!!!!"

Hi! We are a class of 8-9 year olds from a small country school in South Canterbury, who are currently learning about Africa. We would love to have correspondence with a class of similar age form any where in Africa. Please contact us if this is you!

30658 -
modifier supprimer 40483 - Réponse de Linda (USA) - 2011-09-03

I am a second grade teacher. I'm interested in Penpals for my students to help them gain experience of other cultures and to use their language skills.

30658 -
modifier supprimer 33677 - Réponse de Davinia (Espagne) - 2010-03-02

Good morning
This is a Primary Education academy in Ceuta, Spain and we would like to start a pen pal programme with your school. We have already started this project with other schools. We found your e-mail address through the web schools of the world.
Kindly, let us know if your school is interested in participating in this program.

Our pupils are in primary education, (6 to 11) and they are willing to start at any time.
We especially need 16 students of 1st grade (7 years old) and 16 of 2nd grade (8 years)
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
By the way, Ceuta is the official border between Europe and Africa.
Thanks very much.

Davinia

30658 -
modifier supprimer 32683 - Réponse de Claire (Burkina Faso) - 2009-12-02

bonjour.je suis intéressée par votre annonce.j'espère qu'elle tient encore je serai très ravie d'établir une correspondance avec vous.je suis une jeune stagiaire au Nord du Burkina Faso.j'attend impatiemment votre réponse! a bientôt

30658 -
modifier supprimer 31176 - Réponse de Ѧΰ (Chine) - 2009-08-31

please give me your E-mail !I want to connect with you! thanks!

30658 -
modifier supprimer 30733 - Réponse de Eugene (Nigeria) - 2009-07-30

Hi students/teacher, i am a private school teacher in NIGERIA,AFRICA. And i saw ur advert on students of the world club,and am interested in having links with your students and mine,since they are learning about africa,it will be an advantage,am waiting for ur urgent responce.

30658 -
modifier supprimer 30692 - Réponse de Katelynn (Afrique du Sud) - 2009-07-24

Hi there

I read your message on the Students of the World website. We are from a private school in South Africa and we run a postcard club at our school. I would be really interested in setting up postcard trades between your kids and ours.

if you are interested please contact me asap.

kind Regards

Katelynn
Cannons Creek Independent School
Pinelands, Cape Town, South Africa

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info