Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 30276 - de Rodrigo (Philippines) - 2009-06-12
: "Postcards as teaching materials"

Dear Fellow Teachers from Botswana,

Greetings from the Philippines!

I am a Filipino teacher in the Philippines. I am teaching English and World History subjects. Postcards are good visual aids in history and English,too. At the moment, I am collecting postcards worldwide, but it seems a Herculean dream on my part. I am very much interested to receive and exchange postcards from your country.

Anybody who is interested in postcard collecting and exchanging postcards with me, here is my address:

MR. RODRIGO P. DE VERA JR.
#380 ROSARIO, POZORRUBIO, PANGASINAN
PHILIPPINES 2435

My e-mail address: rodrigo_dvjr@yahoo.com.ph

Hope to hear a fellow teacher from Botswana. Thank you.

30276 -
modifier supprimer 32998 - Réponse de Charlie (USA) - 2010-01-07

Hello-
I have several hundred students would like to have a pen pal. Their ages are 10-13. If you would like to correspond with us, please email me your name and school address, with the number of letters you would like to recieve. If your school has a website or you can include anything about your school or community that would be great. We will be having a letter writing day in February and we will send all the letters together to you at your school. If you would like to write to us first, please do, and we will respond.
Thank you, I hope to hear from you!
Charlie Gifford
Farnsworth Middle School
6072 State Farm Road
Guilderland NY 12084
http://www.guilderlandschools.org/farnsworth/farnsMShome.htm

30276 -
modifier supprimer 32915 - Réponse de LYN RAO (Brunei) - 2010-01-02

I need to hire a filipina sped teacher, salary and accommodation need not to worry, please email me at mtm96@yahoo.com

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info