Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 29910 - de Lu (Brésil) - 2009-05-03
: "Pen pals"

Hi everybody!
Since the beggining of the year I'm trying to find a teacher interested in a pen pal project with my third grade (8 and 9 year-old).

I'm thinking about the Flat Stanley project.

Our main interest is to communicate with children in Canada, but we can also make a project with some other country.

If you become interested please send me an e-mail

29910 -
modifier supprimer 122624 - Réponse de Yo (Argentine) - 2018-07-24

I´M INTERESTED IN THIS PROJECT. MY STUDENTS ARE BETWEEN 8 AND 10 YEARS OLD.

29910 -
modifier supprimer 97440 - Réponse de Nathalie (France) - 2014-01-15

Hello,
I am teaching in a small village of Brittany (ages 9-11).
This year, we work on this project " musical world tour " and try to find penpals from all the continents. We wish to discover their musics and traditional songs but also their customs, their lifestyle... We wish to prepare small questions on the music but also the family, the school, the games...
At the end of the year, we wish to realize a concert with all the songs which our penpals will have taught us.

Would you care for exchange with our class?

Best Regards,
Nathalie

29910 -
modifier supprimer 37078 - Réponse de Kayla (Alaska (USA)) - 2010-10-23

Hello I'm Kayla And i'm Nine ill be glad 2 help

29910 -
modifier supprimer 35403 - Réponse de Maricela (USA) - 2010-08-14

Hello,
I would love to be your partner. I teach third grade, too. This year I will have a computer lab time slot of about 40 minutes once a week, and thought that besides doing the required computer assisted curriculum I could try pen pals. My niece's school use it and she loves it. I am not too sure how to get started, but let me know if you are interested so that I can get on my way to finding out what the steps to get started are. You are from Brazil, right?
Hope to hear from you soon,
Maricela (Arizona, USA)

29910 -
modifier supprimer 30106 - Réponse de véronique (Réunion) - 2009-05-24

Bonjour, je m"appelle Véronique

j'enseigne en CE2 CM1 (élèves de 8 - 10 ans) , à St Philippe à l'île de la Réunion.
à la rentrée prochaine d'août 2009, j'aimerais faire participer ma classe à des échanges culturels sous forme de correspondances scolaires sur le principe du "Clément Aplati".Le principe du projet (inspiré du projet flat stanley) : créer un personnage en papier puis l'envoyer dans des écoles du monde entier. Ce personnage est accompagné d'un carnet du voyageur avec des questions pour découvrir la culture, les paysages, les habitudes culinaires du pays.... Quand le questionnaire est rempli, l'école d'accueil renvoie le personnage avec le questionnaire rempli.
Seriez vous intéressé par ce type de correspondance avec nous?

j'attends votre réponse avec impatience

29910 -
modifier supprimer 29928 - Réponse de celine (France) - 2009-05-06

It can interest me. I've send you and e-mail

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info