Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 29366 - de Akiko (Japon) - 2009-03-09
Coll�ge : "pen pals needed a.s.a.p"

Hi, I am Akiko, who teaches at a Japanese middle school in Japan. I am trying to have English writing week pretty soon. I am looking for some English speaking students who can be penpals for studens, as soon as possible. We cannot use the Internet at school so we prefer snail mail. I need to collect 130 penpals for my students...I hope yon help me! Thank you for your help in advance! I am looking forward to your reply!

29366 -
modifier supprimer 110667 - Réponse de Tricia (USA) - 2016-04-10

My 12 year old son would love to exchange mail!
We are not part of a school project...just 1 person
But he would like to participate if youre interested
Thank you

29366 -
modifier supprimer 35778 - Réponse de chantall (Jamaïque) - 2010-08-30

hi
i was looking through the website and was womdering if i could be a penpal for one of ur sudents
i'm 13 years old ime in 8th grade i live in jamacia i speak fluent english and i,d luv to have a penpal from japan

29366 -
modifier supprimer 34318 - Réponse de stacey (Australie) - 2010-05-17

Hi Akiko
I teach at a primary school in Austraila and i have 10 children who would love to be snail mail pen pals as soon as possible please get back to me. stacey

29366 -
modifier supprimer 34233 - Réponse de stacey (Australie) - 2010-05-10

Hi i'm stacey i am a primary school teacher in Australia i am looking for 10 pen pals for some of my students learning japanese outside of school if your students are available that would be great.

29366 -
modifier supprimer 33854 - Réponse de Liz (Canada) - 2010-03-22

I am looking for pen pals for students ages 13 - 15.

29366 -
modifier supprimer 33748 - Réponse de LEMBRIS (Tanzanie) - 2010-03-12

Dear Madam Akiko. I have the honour to write my letter to you.Am a Tanzanian boy aged 12 years old ,student of class 6 at Wilkabaa Primary school in Arusha,Tanzania. Madam,i would likes to get friends from your school in Japan.I likes mathematics,science subjects,fine art,i would like to become the doctor and the good artist in the near future. Madam Akiko am expecting to hear from you and your students.Say hi to all. It is me Lembris.Godson.Makara. P.O.BOX 2086,ARUSHA,TANZANIA,EAST AFRICA.

29366 -
modifier supprimer 33657 - Réponse de Laraib (Grande Bretagne) - 2010-02-27

Hello I am emailing you about the pen pal advert i am 11 years old! I am very interested please email me back at this email address, if you are interested then plz contact me by all means!

29366 -
modifier supprimer 33639 - Réponse de ranjanee (Sri Lanka) - 2010-02-25

i am a teacher from sri lanka who teach science to middle school students.they can write snail mail.please send your students addresses or i can send my students addresses.
teacher,
ranjanee

29366 -
modifier supprimer 33498 - Réponse de Juliet (Chine) - 2010-02-13

Hello!
My name is Juliet.I'm a Chinese girl.I'm 15 years old.I can speak Chinese and English.I am so interested in Janpanese.I look forward to your response.Have a nice day!
Juliet.

29366 -
modifier supprimer 32551 - Réponse de Yin (Grande Bretagne) - 2009-11-19

Hello Akiko

my name is Yin. I'm 12 yrs old and living in uk... In the uk I'm in year eight. I'm hoping to make friend around the world. But I'm use to being friend with boys cause here in uk I'm friends with the boys in my class. I would love to hear if anyone is interested

Hope to hear from you soon

Yin

29366 -
modifier supprimer 31119 - Réponse de Linda (Canada) - 2009-08-28

I have an english class of about 30. I would like to set up penpals in Japan for them. Are you still looking for more?

29366 -
modifier supprimer 30508 - Réponse de Jacqueline (USA) - 2009-06-30

Hello!
I am a 17 year old highschool girl about to enter my last year of highschool. I am really really into Japanese culture and have all sorts of interests such as music, sports, culture, fashion etc. I would love to write to anyone interested, so please let me know!
arigatou
Jacqueline

29366 -
modifier supprimer 30089 - Réponse de Ashley (Singapour) - 2009-05-22

Hey, this is Ashley here. I'm from Singapore and really interested in the japanese culture and would love to find out more. I would love to have a penpal from Japan, so I would like to write letters to one of your students. Please do reply, thanks~! :D

29366 -
modifier supprimer 30040 - Réponse de Shannon (USA) - 2009-05-15

Hello,

My name is Shannon Smith and im 16 years old. I live in the United States and I would love to be a pen pal for some of your students. Each time I recieve a letter i will mail one right back or I will email one, whichever you would like. I am eager to hear back from you.

Thanks so much,
Shannon.

29366 -
modifier supprimer 29975 - Réponse de filiz (Turquie) - 2009-05-09

hi l m english teacher in a primary school in turkey.l d like penpals from ur school for my english speaking students.
write me if it s ok.

29366 -
modifier supprimer 29912 - Réponse de Shelley (Nouvelle Zélande) - 2009-05-05

Kia Ora my name is Shelley Mitai and I teach in a local primary school here in New Zealand. I am seeking some japanese students to be penpals for my middle school students they are 7 & 8 years old which is Year 3/4 here in New Zealand. My class are mainly Maori students and would enjoy the language exchange. I look forward to your response.

Ka kite ano Whaea Shelley

29366 -
modifier supprimer 29900 - Réponse de çaðlar (Turquie) - 2009-05-03

hi..Im Çaðlar Arýcan(man) in Turkey I m English teacher in Turkey.I have got 100 120 students if you want to we can be your penpals.WE want to learn to new cultures and new people .if you interested sent me message please Email:dreamandvision@msn.com THANK YOU

29366 -
modifier supprimer 29783 - Réponse de marion (France) - 2009-04-22

Hello, I'm an English teacher in a high school in Paris. We have created a Japanese club with 8 pupils who are interested in Japan.They are 16 to 17 years old.
We'd like to organize an exchange with a Japanese school in English (or French if you learn it in your school).
We are very motivated. If you already have too many answers please pass my reference to others.
Arigatoo gozaimasu

29366 -
modifier supprimer 29724 - Réponse de kaushi (Sri Lanka) - 2009-04-15

Is your name Akiko Teraoka?
Please reply.

29366 -
modifier supprimer 29641 - Réponse de Reza (Autriche) - 2009-04-04

Hello^^
My name is Reza, I am 19 years old, and a high school student in Vienna, the capital of Austria. I would like to get a penpal from your school, and send snail mails, and meet maybe also next year, as I come to Japan for a very very long time in 2010 July. :)
Hope you reply me, soon, then I can tell you much more about me. :)
Take care!

Reza

29366 -
modifier supprimer 29530 - Réponse de alyssa (USA) - 2009-03-25

hello i am 13 years old i am in middle school and i have been learning alot about japan and would love to write letters to your class

29366 -
modifier supprimer 29460 - Réponse de kaushi (Sri Lanka) - 2009-03-18

Would like to find a Japanese Pen Friend for my daughter to exchange letters by Snail Mail. She can write in English. I like to widen my daughter's knowledge about the world and make friends in diffrent cultures. I'll give our address if you can help to find a pen friend for my 8 years old daughter.
Thanks.
Kaushi.

29366 -
modifier supprimer 29400 - Réponse de Jerome (Ghana) - 2009-03-14

hi sir,
i am also an English teaher in a country called Ghana and is an English speaking country so i have students who also are ready to exchange letters with your students.what we shaal do is that am giving u the scholl's address so let your students send their passport pictures with their names at the back and then put it in one envelop and send it to me.i will distribute it to my students then they can begin their correspondance.howecer u and i can also be firneds so reply me about your idea.this is the school's address
TUWOHOFO HOLLY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL,
P.O.BOX AD240,
CAPE COAST-GHANA
WEST AFRICA

And my name is Jerome Nketsiah.

so i look forward to hear from u soon

29366 -
modifier supprimer 29397 - Réponse de gisele (Cameroun) - 2009-03-13

Hello , Iam an ESL teacher and iwould like my student to exchange with yours , how old are your students?

29366 -
modifier supprimer 29380 - Réponse de Club (Madagascar) - 2009-03-10

Hi!
if you can, we'll very happy to have your friends as penpals, so if you can, mail me!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info