Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 29100 - de Lessonz Abroad (Nouvelle Zélande) - 2009-02-19
Coll�ge : "Étudiez dans un lycée ou collège néo-zélandais"

Kia Ora,

Nous sommes un organisme francophone basé à Auckland qui propose à des jeunes de 13 à 17 ans d'étudier dans un établissement NZ pour un trimestre, semestre ou une année scolaire complète. Possibilité pour le parent qui souhaiterait accompagner son enfant d'obtenir un visa de travail pour les longs séjours ou suivre une formation linguistique pour adulte.

Nous pouvons aussi organiser des séjours courte durée pour des groupes de min 15 participants sur la NZ et l'Australie.

N'hésitez pas à nous contacter via notre site www.lessonzabroad.com.

Warm Pacific Regards

29100 -
modifier supprimer 116805 - Réponse de agnès (France) - 2017-07-18

Hello !
I'm from France in the centre of Paris a very nice school and I teach English to 13-15 years old students (=classe de 3ème en collège et 4ème ). I would like to find penpals for my future students, for September 2017, if possible either in the US, Canada or Australia or South Africa(as these countries are studied all year long)
The idea is to find a penpal for each student (there will be 25 or 32 students in my four classes).
The exchange will be made via both emails and snail mail (so as to make students study the format of a letter/postcard and improve their use of internet). This project includes collective emails/letters and individual exchange.
Themes of writing can be : the educational system (similarities and differences ; school uniform, if any), habits and ways of life, discovering another culture (traditional bank holidays, music...)

I'm opened to any other suggestions to complete the mail/letter exchange. If anybody is interested, please let me know !

29100 -
modifier supprimer 33614 - Réponse de mingfeng (Chine) - 2010-02-23

i am glad to see your message ,i want to make frieds with a foreigner . will you ?

29100 -
modifier supprimer 31597 - Réponse de Emilie (France) - 2009-09-23

Bonjour! Kia ora! My name is Emilie and I am 27. I am a French photographer. I am coming to New Zealand at the end of November 09 for one year. My project is to create a link between schools here in France and schools in New Zealand along the following themes: nature, culture and ecology. The idea is for me to visit schools in New Zealand and to present my French pupils via a book and a blog on the internet so as to create an exchange between the two. If you are interested, please contact me so that we can organise an agenda together.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info