Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 29074 - de Anastasia (Russie) - 2009-02-18
: "Primary class is looking for penpals"

I'm a techer of English in Primary school in the south part of Russia.
We will be happy to find a primary teacher with a class for writing letters. We'll answer all letters.

29074 -
modifier supprimer 74555 - Réponse de Margot (France) - 2013-05-27

Hello, My name is Margot i'm 20,
I work with children this summer, aged from 6 to 8 (they are 50)
We will play and work about the world, the other country, maybe also about their rights,
and we would like to exchange with other groups of children to open their minds.
They can maybe exchange drawings, are letters, i don't know when you're in holidays,
but if they can exchange during July it would be great !
Hope you understand, Thank you very much, hope you will ansmer.
have a good day !

29074 -
modifier supprimer 41257 - Réponse de Tammy (USA) - 2011-09-28

Hello. I am a kindergarten teacher of 5 and 6 year olds. Are you still looking for penpals/email pals? Tammy

29074 -
modifier supprimer 40684 - Réponse de Mandy (USA) - 2011-09-10

Hello!
I'm a second grade teacher (7 and 8 year olds) and looking for another group to snail mail and possibly skype with!

29074 -
modifier supprimer 36897 - Réponse de Sophie (France) - 2010-10-12

Hello !

My name is Sophie. I'm a teacher in France. My pupils are 4 years old. I'm looking for pen pals, since we're working on the theme of Russia this year (it's the french-russian year in France this year...).
Would you like to exchange some letters and others things with us?
I'm looking forward for your answer!
Thank you! Bye bye !

29074 -
modifier supprimer 32388 - Réponse de Tammy (USA) - 2009-11-06

Hello. My name is Tammy Sanders. I am a kindergarten teacher in Kansas. We would love to pen pal with you. Even do a few skype sessions. Please let me know. My kindergarteners are 5 - 6 years old.

29074 -
modifier supprimer 30582 - Réponse de Pat (USA) - 2009-07-13

Hi. I teach Kindergarten in Los Angeles, CA. I have 29 5-6 year olds and would love to have them correspond with your class. We are out on summer vacation now and will return to school the beginning of September. If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks!

29074 -
modifier supprimer 29244 - Réponse de silvana (Argentine) - 2009-02-27

Sorry, I've sent a wrong email address!!
Reply to silvaleri@hotmail.com
thanks a lot

29074 -
modifier supprimer 29243 - Réponse de silvana (Argentine) - 2009-02-27

Hi Anastasia
I teach in a primary school in Argentina in a southern province. I would like my students to have penpals this year. I teach 3rd, and 5th grade ( from 8 to 10 year olds)
Please, reply as soon as possible if you are interested so that I can tell them the good news!
bye!
Silvana

29074 -
modifier supprimer 29194 - Réponse de kaushi (Sri Lanka) - 2009-02-25

My 8 years old daughter would be very happy to find a Russian pen friend. But only via postal mail please. Her interests are drawing, playing piano and reading story books. (she has read alot translations of Russian children stories) She likes the Russian Culture too. Please help her to find a pen friend from your school. Shenali can correspond only in English language.
Shenali Liyanage,
92/27,
Thalapathpitiya Road,
Udahamulla,
Nugegoda,
Sri Lanka.

Thanks.
Kaushi. (Shenali's Mother)

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info