Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 27760 - de Bengt (Suède) - 2008-11-10
: "Pen pals all over the world"

Hi!
I´m a teacher from the south part of Sweden, Trelleborg. I´m looking for pen pals for my 17 pupils whom they could communicate in English and practise their English writing with.The pupils are 11-12 years old.
Best regards Bengt

27760 -
modifier supprimer 36366 - Réponse de David (Kenya) - 2010-09-20

Nyabola Group Of Schools
P.O.Box 152-40111
Pap-Onditi Via Nyakach Kenya
Email: missionary_hovden07@hotmail.com
Tell: +254724929557

Hello Fellow Teacher

Greetings in the name of the Lord hoping that you are fine well in the name of the Lord.
Nyabola Group of schools in a mission founded school with the church of Free Pentecostal Fellowship in Kenya, which was founded by missionary Busgard from Norway.

We have both primary and secondary school in which are divide as follows:
a) Primary school we have –Early Childhood development from Baby to senior class
n We have primary from class 1 to class 8 under Kenyan education system
b) Secondary school—we have from form 1 to form 4 with range of age from 19-26 years.

We are really interested of having an exchange program with schools worldwide and we are happy to have you as the first partner. In exchanging education experience, learning and cultural and religious experience and education. We need you and we welcome you to feel free to contact us.

Welcome

David Onyango Ochollah
Exchange Program Coordinator

27760 -
modifier supprimer 32979 - Réponse de Charlie (USA) - 2010-01-07

Hello-
I have several hundred students would like to have a pen pal. Their ages are 10-13. If you would like to correspond with us, please email me your name and school address, with the number of letters you would like to recieve. If your school has a website or you can include anything about your school or community that would be great. We will be having a letter writing day in February and we will send all the letters together to you at your school. If you would like to write to us first, please do, and we will respond.
Thank you, I hope to hear from you!
Charlie Gifford
Farnsworth Middle School
6072 State Farm Road
Guilderland NY 12084
http://www.guilderlandschools.org/farnsworth/farnsMShome.htm

27760 -
modifier supprimer 31575 - Réponse de Lucie (France) - 2009-09-22

hello !

I teach English to a group of 18 pupils. They are 11 or 12 years-old. They've been studying English for one or two years for most of them and they've just started German at the new term.
I'm quite interested by your ad and wish we could all work together ! Contact me if you want to !

27760 -
modifier supprimer 30034 - Réponse de filiz (Turquie) - 2009-05-15

hi,l m an english teacher in a private elementary school in Turkey grades 6-7-8 ages (12-14)and l d be happy to make penpal with ur students.
pls contacat
pelingokdemir@hotmail.com

27760 -
modifier supprimer 29767 - Réponse de Linmoy (Trinidad & Tobago) - 2009-04-21

I am a teacher of a primary school in Trinidad and Tobago. I would like to twin my class with a class of 10- 12yr. old students.

27760 -
modifier supprimer 28330 - Réponse de Wendrabo (Burkina Faso) - 2008-12-19

I have a secondary school,i am not their teacher but iam sure me child shall like to exchange with you

27760 -
modifier supprimer 28143 - Réponse de oujemli (Maroc) - 2008-12-07

hello teacher i hope u are fine i just want to notify you that im a teacher of english in a junior high school my students are between 15 and 16 years old so i rekon its a good opportunity to assist students put ail.into effect what they have learnt and practiced this is my email gr_chakir@hotmail.com feel free to as k me anything chakir morocco

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info