Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Etabl.Sup�rieur
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 27511 - de sumi (Japon) - 2008-10-24
Etabl.Sup�rieur : "mail exchange with Japanese students"

Hello. I teach English at college in Japan. I would like to give my students opportunities to get to know people in foreign countries, different cultures. looking for groups exchenge e-mails with them in ENGLISH. I have about 70students,18-30years old. hope to hear from you.

27511 -
modifier supprimer 97778 - Réponse de palak (Inde) - 2014-02-15

Hi..
Myself palak, 16 years old. I am student of class 11th. I want to go for higher study in Japan. I would like to make pen pals from Japan.

27511 -
modifier supprimer 44540 - Réponse de Janida (USA) - 2012-06-11

Hi,
I am an English teacher in the United States. I am currently looking for students that are willing to exchange information about your country. I would love to hear from you.

27511 -
modifier supprimer 33413 - Réponse de Moustapha (Guinée) - 2010-02-06

Hi, I'm student in Guinea, I want to know something whith you in your countrie.

27511 -
modifier supprimer 32909 - Réponse de xavier (France) - 2010-01-01

hi, i'm french. i've 24 years old. i learn japanese and the culture. i search a corespondant of japan for learn and friends. my e-mail is: xavier.amylee38@hotmail.fr
(the e-mail messenger). good bye.

27511 -
modifier supprimer 32908 - Réponse de xavier (France) - 2010-01-01

hi, i'm french. i've 24 years old. i learn japanese and the culture. i search a corespondant of japan for learn and friends. my e-ma

27511 -
modifier supprimer 31559 - Réponse de Jack (Côte d'Ivoire) - 2009-09-21

Hi,Sumi,i'm a ivorian,my country speak english but me,i like very very english,i'm study this since two years ago,my knowledge in this language is not very perfect but my learning level is more evolute for respond at your request.Please,join me to you.

27511 -
modifier supprimer 30426 - Réponse de Sameer (USA) - 2009-06-23

Hi,

My name is Sameer and I am an India national residing in United States. If your students would be interested in becoming email pals with me, i'll be more than glad to.
I am very keen on understanding and learning Japanese culture and language. And i can provide information in Indian culture as well.

Please respond.

27511 -
modifier supprimer 29736 - Réponse de Layla (USA) - 2009-04-17

Hi,
I'm Layla a college stundent and president to club called Anime International we're a culture club and we the club would love talking to your students; we like Anime, Manga, and dramas too so we have alot in common but we could help your students learn our ways as well.... ^_^ hope to hear back from you,
-Anime Int.

27511 -
modifier supprimer 29620 - Réponse de Melody (Canada) - 2009-04-03

Hello =^__^=.

I'm Canadian girl, I'm 18 years old and I speak english and french. I'm interesting to correspond with one of you're student in English. So give me an answer if you're interesting.

Goodbye
Melody

27511 -
modifier supprimer 29562 - Réponse de ben (Viet Nam) - 2009-03-28

You can see my ad on the higher school forum and I believe we have an opportunity for our classes to exchange emails and possibly set up online chats.
My students need a lot of practice in enhancing their speakign, writing and listening skills. They are from ages 18+ and all are enrolled in our university to take toeic and toefl preparation courses.

Please let me know how we can get our classe 'together'. I can forward a list of students, with names, gender, ages and email addresses.

Best regards,
Ben Williams
International Education Department
Hong Duc University
Thanh Hoa City
Thanh Hoa Province
Vietnam

27511 -
modifier supprimer 29066 - Réponse de yonsan (Arabie Saoudite) - 2009-02-17

i am student in highe school after yeare i will go to college but i want that happen in jappan , because you are have supper grummers in english and i have more causes make me reale want teaching english in jappan ..if you can give information for can i do that>>
tank you very much for you looking after with your students..

27511 -
modifier supprimer 28430 - Réponse de alimou (Guinée) - 2008-12-26

hi i`m alimou i`m from guinea and in live in senegal i`m a student i`ll very happy to make friendship with your students

27511 -
modifier supprimer 28217 - Réponse de Glenn (USA) - 2008-12-12

Hello,
I am an instructor at a technical college in Wisconsin. I am teaching a class on "Race, Ethnicity, and Diversity. I have as a component of my students grade a requirement for talking to an international pen pal. They need to ask questions about the culture of their pen pal. I am looking at a minimum of 4 exchanges. My class starts in the middle of January. If you are interested please get back to me.

27511 -
modifier supprimer 27942 - Réponse de Rebecca (Allemagne) - 2008-11-21

Hello,

my name is Rebecca Falz, I am 23 years old and I am a german university student from Germany. I wanted to ask you, if you have students that would be interested in a snail-mail friendship with me (no e-pals).

I have already contacted people who does not belong to a group but most of them did not answer or weren't interested in snailmailing and exchanging small gifts from time to time (e.g. photos of each other or pencils or postcards...)

if you like to, you can send me a Word Document or a Power Point Document with some information of what kind of people you are looking for to chat with and a mailaddress, so that I can print it out and put it into my University...

Yours, Rebecca

27511 -
modifier supprimer 27876 - Réponse de youness bettache (Maroc) - 2008-11-17

Hi, I'm from morocco.so mybe i can help you or i give a topic santece for my culturei'm muslum arabic and amazighe If you think that I can help you, please write.

27511 -
modifier supprimer 27812 - Réponse de Priya (Sri Lanka) - 2008-11-13

Hi, I'm from Sri Lanka. If you think that I can help you, please write.

Priya

27511 -
modifier supprimer 27810 - Réponse de Sylvia (Pologne) - 2008-11-12

Hi there!
I am looking for penpal for my student who is very keen on Japanese culture, and everything connected with this (recently she started to learn the Japanese caligraphy!!!). She is quite young she's only 16 but is very mature and her English is very communicative. She would love to guide somebody through Polish culture for the secrets of Japanese one... If you know somebody with the same interest please contact me. Thanx, Sylvia

27511 -
modifier supprimer 27522 - Réponse de Ela (Pologne) - 2008-10-24

Hi, I teach English in a secondary school in Poland. My students are 16-18 years old. Particularly, I have one student, who is interested in some Japanese cultural stuff. He asked me to find him a penpal in Japan. He can speak quite good English. Please, respond if you are interested. elmagra@poczta.onet.pl

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Etabl.Sup�rieur - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info