Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 27320 - de Stacie (Corée) - 2008-10-13
: "Looking for email penpals"

I am a Canadian teacher living and working in Jeju, South Korea. I am currently teaching a letter writing unit to 19 of my students who are learning English. The students are aged 13-16 years. Their English is improving, and they are able to write quite well for their levels. I would love to have an opportunity to set them up with penpals for more exposure to other countries, as well as the English language. Please contact me for any further details, or to express interest. Thank you kindly.
Stacie

27320 -
modifier supprimer 41765 - Réponse de kang hee jae (Corée) - 2011-10-14

Hello! I live in South Korea's 16-year-old middle school girl!
I'm looking for a pen pal!
Buddy me please??
I was not good at English .... If you do not mind, pals!

27320 -
modifier supprimer 34274 - Réponse de Heather (USA) - 2010-05-13

Hello, I was wondering if this offer is still avaliable? If so I have friends who are interested in learning more about South Korea and would like to learn Korean. Maybe your students could help us. We are ages 13-15 and in High School.

27320 -
modifier supprimer 33036 - Réponse de ivan (Ouganda) - 2010-01-09

my name is ivan i would like to be your friend i will reply to more information if u reply soon

27320 -
modifier supprimer 32620 - Réponse de Christine (Canada) - 2009-11-25

Hi There. I am a teacher on a first nations reserve in south central British Columbia Canada. I teach high school (grades 8-11) and have 5 students who are interested in making new friends and learning about other cultures. We also have an intermediate class that is interested in pen pals. There are 8 students from grades 4-7. Please email me if you would be interested in corresponding.

27320 -
modifier supprimer 28094 - Réponse de Silas (Canada) - 2008-12-03

Hello. I'm a 12 year old boy and my mom homeschools me. I would like to have a girl for a pen-pal if you still have one. I would like to have a penpal.

p.s I want to send the letters in the mail

27320 -
modifier supprimer 27782 - Réponse de salim (Algérie) - 2008-11-11

hello friend i'm so happy to find you here in this site, 'cos your adervtisement is very interersted, well i'm a teacher of english since 1993 and i would like to share your ideas and opinions. i have 7 classes, my pupils aged between 12 and 17, if you would liketo havea free or guided penfriends between our pupilsi here to listen to you and help you when you need
looking forward 2 hearing from you
take care
salim from algeria
salimos09@hotmail.fr
novembre71@yahoo.fr

27320 -
modifier supprimer 27368 - Réponse de tahari (Algérie) - 2008-10-16

hello!
I'm an Algerian teacher of English and 'm really intersted in having penpals for my students too to help them have friends from the world wide and to improve their English.
I'm working on their e.mail I'll send you some when they are ready. with my best regards. thanks.

yours
tahari

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info