Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 27048 - de Yuliya (Russie) - 2008-09-26
Coll�ge : "looking for penpals"

I'm a tutor from Siberia.I'm currently teaching English two pupils aged 8 and 13.They are willing to have penpals from English speaking countries.wait for your messages.

27048 -
modifier supprimer 35811 - Réponse de michelle (USA) - 2010-08-31

Hi, my name is Michelle and I am a first-generation American and speak both English and Russian fluently. I would really like to make a new friend and help someone learn a language. My e-mail is sasha.ramiz@gmail.com.I think that this would be a fun and new experience. :)

27048 -
modifier supprimer 35810 - Réponse de michelle (USA) - 2010-08-31

Hi, my name is Michelle and I am a first-generation American and speak both English and Russian fluently. I would really like to make a new friend and help someone learn a language. My e-mail is sasha.ramiz@gmail.com.I think that this would be a fun and new experience. :)

27048 -
modifier supprimer 29266 - Réponse de bismark (Ghana) - 2009-02-28

hello i am bismark akoto and i need snail mail friends.here is my snail mail address:
bismark akoto
p.o. box kf 2100
koforidua, e/r
ghana
i hope you will write me a letter.if you will please inform me.i am 14 years

27048 -
modifier supprimer 28777 - Réponse de Sylvie (USA) - 2009-01-24

Hello,

I have 2 students interested if you still are:

Victoria is 8 years old; excellent student, loves math, science, reading andanimals
Nathan is 13 years old; excellent students, loves to read and history, nature, animals

Hope this will work

Thank you

27048 -
modifier supprimer 27787 - Réponse de salim (Algérie) - 2008-11-11

hello friend i'm so happy to find you here in this site, 'cos your adervtisement is very interersted, well i'm a teacher of english since 1993 and i would like to share your ideas and opinions. i have 7 classes, my pupils aged between 12 and 17, if you would liketo havea free or guided penfriends between our pupilsi here to listen to you and help you when you need
looking forward 2 hearing from you
take care
salim from algeria
salimos09@hotmail.fr
novembre71@yahoo.fr

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info