Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 27036 - de Juliana (Brésil) - 2008-09-25
Coll�ge : "friendship"

Hello!!! I'm English teacher, I'd like to change informations with others teachers about knowledge and experiences, furthermore I'd like to learn about life, cultural in differents countries...

thanks!!!

27036 -
modifier supprimer 34645 - Réponse de Pavan (Inde) - 2010-06-26

Hey nice to know about you.
Am pavan here from India.
You can mail me here please pavan_1985@indiatimes.com
god bless,
regards,
pavan

27036 -
modifier supprimer 28685 - Réponse de chelsey (USA) - 2009-01-18

well hello my name is chelsey and i am 0 years old and i read your teacher ad and it said you want to learn about culture life and diffrent countries, so im what you want im indian i live in the united states and i have a diffrent life then most people.

27036 -
modifier supprimer 28129 - Réponse de ali (Turquie) - 2008-12-06

I am Ali I and My wife are languages teachers I am an english teacher my wife is Turkish teacher We can contact you Thank you very much

27036 -
modifier supprimer 27789 - Réponse de salim (Algérie) - 2008-11-11

hello friend i'm so happy to find you here in this site, 'cos your adervtisement is very interersted, well i'm a teacher of english since 1993 and i would like to share your ideas and opinions. i have 7 classes, my pupils aged between 12 and 17, if you would liketo havea free or guided penfriends between our pupilsi here to listen to you and help you whenyounedd
looking forward 2 hearing from you
take care
salim from algeria
salimos09@hotmail.fr
novembre71@yahoo.fr

27036 -
modifier supprimer 27486 - Réponse de kamel (Algérie) - 2008-10-23

hello,i am a new teacher of english in middle school, iwould like to exchange ideas as well as knowledge with other teachers from all over the world.thank u so much

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info