Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 26969 - de Lu (Brésil) - 2008-09-22
: "Looking for pen pals"

Hi people!
I'm an English teacher in Brazil and I'm looking for a partner teacher for a pen pal project. I teach 3-10 year-old children. In our 4th grade (10 year-old) there are 36 students who would like to exchange letters with students of other nations. Are there anyone interested?
Hope to have an aswer soon...

26969 -
modifier supprimer 97441 - Réponse de Nathalie (France) - 2014-01-15

Hello,
I am teaching in a small village of Brittany (ages 9-11).
This year, we work on this project " musical world tour " and try to find penpals from all the continents. We wish to discover their musics and traditional songs but also their customs, their lifestyle... We wish to prepare small questions on the music but also the family, the school, the games...
At the end of the year, we wish to realize a concert with all the songs which our penpals will have taught us.

Would you care for exchange with our class?

Best Regards,
Nathalie

26969 -
modifier supprimer 48156 - Réponse de david (Grande Bretagne) - 2012-11-08

hello
i am a teacher in england of 9-10 years olds. we would like to write to schools in brazil. our school is by the sea in portsmouth which is a city in the south of england.
we look forward to hearing from you
david goodenough

26969 -
modifier supprimer 47957 - Réponse de Marie (France) - 2012-10-29

Bonjour je suis enseignante d'une classe de grande section (5-6 ans). Nous sommes en Provence dans le sud de la France. Nous menons cette année un grand projet de classe sur les 5 continents et dans ce cadre là j'ai organisé un projet de type "Clément aplati" avec d'autres classes francophones. Actuellement nous sommes 7 classes impliquées venant d'horizons différents (USA, Maroc, Cote d'Ivoire, Guadeloupe, Belgique, France, Emirats Arabes Unis). J'ai envoyé dernièrement des mails à plusieurs écoles francophones de part le monde mais sans grand résultat (les adresses étant souvent obsolètes). Je serai donc intéressée par une correspondance avec votre classe Amicalement Hello I am a teacher of a class of GS ( 5-6 years). We are in Provence in the South of France. We lead this year a big project of class on 5 continents and I organized a project of type " Flat Stanley " with the other French-speaking classes. Now we are 7 implied classes coming from differents countries(USA, Morocco,Ivory, Guadeloupe, Belgium, France, United Arab Emirates). I sent recently e-mails to several French-speaking schools of part the world but without big result (the addresses being often old). I shall be interested in a correspondence with your class Friendly

26969 -
modifier supprimer 30581 - Réponse de Pat (USA) - 2009-07-13

Hi. I teach Kindergarten in Los Angeles, CA. I have 29 5-6 year olds and would love to have them correspond with your class. We are out on summer vacation now and will return to school the beginning of September. If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks!

26969 -
modifier supprimer 30201 - Réponse de lidia (Pologne) - 2009-06-04

Hi, I have just read your letter.I teach at the primary school and we are also looking for English speaking penpals, aged 8-12.If you are still interested- write to me.
Best wishes Lidia

26969 -
modifier supprimer 28708 - Réponse de Kate (Grande Bretagne) - 2009-01-19

Hi,

I am a primary school teacher (ages 5/6) and our topic this term is Brazil and the rainforest.

We would love to set up a penpal project for the term either through email or letters with another class of a similiar age.

Please let me know if you would be willing to try this.

Thanks
Kate

26969 -
modifier supprimer 27891 - Réponse de jacqui (Grande Bretagne) - 2008-11-18

Dear lu
i have a class of children who wish to correspond with other children in other countries. We saw your advert and would like to exchange details
Look forward to hearing from you
Jacqui

26969 -
modifier supprimer 26995 - Réponse de Cyril (France) - 2008-09-23

Hello, I am very interested in your proposition, but my éléve is from 8 to 12 years old. I do not know if it is well to agree. Roger.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info