Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 26746 - de Adrianan (Mexique) - 2008-09-13
Lyc�e : "Loking for pen-pals for kids ages 11-18"

Hello!

I'm a Mexican ESL teacher looking for pen-pals for my 7th-12th grade students, both sexes, whose knowledge of English is upper beginner to upper intermediate. I'd like it to be an ongoing project for the whole school year (and beyond) in order to improve their writing skills.

If interested, drop me a line so we can start this ball rolling!

26746 -
modifier supprimer 126995 - Réponse de Sydney (USA) - 2019-11-14

Hi! My name is Sydney and I am a 12th grade student from New Jersey, USA. I am in a class in my high school called Human Rights and Genocide and we are learning about different cultures, the UN and genocide. Part of the curriculum is to teach a lesson to our local elementary school about life in different countries. They are ages 9-11 and they are very eager to learn how other people live, as many of them have never lived outside of New Jersey. I feel like connecting these children with a penpal would be a great way to help them learn!
Although they are young they are very bright and would explain a little about their family, favorite sports, subject and hopes and dreams. Then they will ask their penpals the same thing. This would be a great way for them to practice their english and a great way for these kids to learn about a new country! Please let me know if you are interested!
Thanks, Sydney

26746 -
modifier supprimer 37624 - Réponse de Anel (USA) - 2010-12-09

Hi, I am a representative of the Spanish Club of Central High School in Independece, Oregon. We are interested in making connections with students in other countries and this is a great opportunity. Please e-mail me back if still interested.

26746 -
modifier supprimer 27654 - Réponse de chris (USA) - 2008-11-03

You may want to look at The Student Letter Exchange-
www.pen-pal.com
they may be able to help you find pen pals for your students-I know you can register your students for free
Chris

26746 -
modifier supprimer 27475 - Réponse de Jamie (USA) - 2008-10-22

Hola,
Soy maestra de espanol en NJ, y tambien me encargo del club de espanol. A los miembros del club les interesa comunicarse con estudiantes de otros paises. Algunos son a un nivel novato en el espanol, y otros ya saben mas. Si sigues buscando penpals, por favor, escribeme!
Jamie

26746 -
modifier supprimer 27296 - Réponse de Jermaine (USA) - 2008-10-11

Hola, yo soy un maestro de español en una escuela secundaria en la Carolina de Sur en los Estados Unidos. Mis estudiantes hablan inglés como su idioma maternal pero están aprendiendo español. Este semestre yo tengo 2 clases de español uno. En esta clase van a poder compartir información basica. El semestre que viene voy a tener un curso de español cuatro. Tal vez podemos tener un intercambio. Nunca he usado este sitio, ¿cómo asegura uno que las correspondencias son apropiadas?

26746 -
modifier supprimer 26755 - Réponse de Ela (Pologne) - 2008-09-14

Hi, I teach students of 15-18 years of age in the secondary technical school in the south of Poland. we are looking for penpals from all around the world. my students are lower preintermediate to higher preintermediate and some are intermediate. if you are interested in an exchange please let me know at: elmagra@poczta.onet.pl

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info