Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 26703 - de Julie (Irlande) - 2008-09-11
: "Penpals wanted"

Hi all,
I am a 6th class teacher (11-12 year old boys and girls)in Cork, southern Ireland. I'd love to find a group of 22 (or thereabouts) students for my class to correspond with. I want them to practice letter writing and learn about another culture. If you are interested please let me know. I hope to start before the end of September/early October.
Thanks,
Julie

26703 -
modifier supprimer 116670 - Réponse de Marie (France) - 2017-07-09

Hi Julie!
I'm teaching english to students aged 11-15 in Toulouse, in the south of France.
We would love to correspond with students from another country.
I would love my students to improve their english and have them write letters.
We could tell your students about our school and our beautiful "pink city".
If you're interested I'm willing to start by september 2017 or early october.

26703 -
modifier supprimer 114525 - Réponse de rosaria (Italie) - 2016-11-20

hi, I'm an English teacher in an Italian secondary school. My class is interested in starting a corrispondence with an Irish class. we would write in English. My students are aged 12.
if you are interested please contact me
best regards
rosaria

26703 -
modifier supprimer 113289 - Réponse de Cherie (USA) - 2016-09-21

Hello,

My name is Cherie Free and I teach fifth grade. I have a class of 23 students, aged 10-11.
We are looking to write to pen pals from Ireland. If you send me your address we will send out letters to your class by September 30th What do you think?

26703 -
modifier supprimer 99465 - Réponse de Aurélie (France) - 2014-08-03

Hello!
I've just seen your message about your looking for a group of students from abroad. I am an English teacher in France. I have 2 groups of 30 students (so about 60 students as a whole) who are between 11 and 12. I would be delighted to work with you. Please send me back an email if you are still interested.

26703 -
modifier supprimer 97367 - Réponse de Natanja (Allemagne) - 2014-01-09

Hi Julie,
We are a small school in south-west Germany and looking for an Irish school to start a letter exchange with us, to benefit both sides.

The students in question are in year 7, aged around 13-14 years. We have chosen this year group so that their English is already of a high enough standard for a letter exchange. We would ideally like to team up with one of your German classes, in which case our students would write in English, while your students would reply in German. If you do not offer German as a foreign language, we would also be interested in a letter exchange solely in English. As potential topics the letters could cover we thought about everyday life in the other country in particular.

In the future, if the letter exchange scheme is successful, this could be expanded to include other contacts between the learners, such as combining an English lesson via Skype or a smart board, planning a lesson where the students work on tasks together via online chatting programmes, or potentially even organizing an exchange.

Our school is a small secondary school called the Realschule Plus Puderbach, with 300 pupils from grade 5 to 10. Currently, there are 30 teachers. The school is situated rurally, in the Westerwald, in a village. Bigger cities and attractions for sightseeing include Coblenz (50km), Bonn (60km) and Cologne (70km).

We know our students are very keen to learn about everyday life in Ireland, and we hope that such an exchange will enhance their learning. Therefore, we hope that your interest has been caught while reading this short introduction letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Natanja Neitzert, Daniel Jung, Birgit Musubahu
(English department)

26703 -
modifier supprimer 40456 - Réponse de Alicia (Espagne) - 2011-09-02

I'm teaching English in a Primary School in Guadalajara. My students are 10 to 12 years old and we are looking for penpals in order to make friends and,at the same time, to improve the English language.They are willing to find somebody to communicate and use their English. If you are interested please contact me.

26703 -
modifier supprimer 37421 - Réponse de Estelle (France) - 2010-11-20

Hello,
I'm a french student of 19 years old and I would like to find an irish family where I would be able to improve my english and I would be able to be a French assistant and learn them my language and culture during the next summer holidays. I don't want to pay an agency because the family they give us are generally not very welcoming...
I can send you more informations.
Thanks,
Bye.

ps : Moreover if you have offers to work freely in a bed and breakfast or in a school for a training course I'm interested. I'm very motivated :)

26703 -
modifier supprimer 36049 - Réponse de Sheila Atuona (Taïwan) - 2010-09-09

Dear Julie,

I am a British teacher working in a fantastic public school in Taichung, Taiwan and I am very interested in exchanging letters for a class of 30 fantastic and diligent students aged 13-14. They've had 3 years of English and are really motivated to write to English-speaking penpals. We are ready to start the exchange as soon as possible. I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Sheila

26703 -
modifier supprimer 32953 - Réponse de colleen (USA) - 2010-01-05

Julie,
I teach 5th grade in Pennsylvania,USA and my class would love to exchange letters with students in Ireland. We are looking for a class to exchange ideas with and possibly have a video conference teaching a lesson (Skpe video) if interested please respond to the above e-mail.

26703 -
modifier supprimer 32365 - Réponse de Alannah (Australie) - 2009-11-04

Hello, my name is Alannah, im 12 & in Yr 6 at Falls Creek Public School and im from NSW Australia. I live with my mum, my little brother Toby and my baby sister Ella. Id really like a penfriend the same age as myself. I enjoy listening to music, reading, camping, swimming, bushwalking and i love animals! I hope to hear from you soon, Lana.

26703 -
modifier supprimer 32184 - Réponse de Emel (Turquie) - 2009-10-24

Hello Julie,

Im an English teacher at a primary school in Turkey Istanbul. My students are 10 to 12 years old. They like English and would love to share cultural information with other countries. It would be great experience for us to organise something about snail mail or e-mails etc. If you are interested, please let me know. Thank you

Regards,
Emel

26703 -
modifier supprimer 29854 - Réponse de filiz (Turquie) - 2009-04-27

hi l would like to be in contact with u and ur students as letter writing .my students are 6 th grade and also 7 th and 8 th grade .ll wait for ur reply.

26703 -
modifier supprimer 29831 - Réponse de Chloe (Chine) - 2009-04-25

Hello,I am a 15 years old girl from China.I am a high school student.Can I be your student's penpal?I really wanna.Though I am not English native speaker,but I think my English is okay to communicate with them,and I also can teach them Chinese/

26703 -
modifier supprimer 29434 - Réponse de Paul (Cameroun) - 2009-03-17

Greetigs, i am pleased to write to you, i am a teacher and Associate member of the borad of Goverment High School Limbe, we do have students between the ages of 5-16.We are invloved in educating the children and to bringing them moraly upright, we intend establishing this wonderful partnership between our schools and to share, ideas , cultures and possbile gifts as you will be interesting t know that Cameroon is Africaimmunature, a blend of many touristic features.
Hoping to read from you.
My regards to you , your colleaques and your students.
Paul

26703 -
modifier supprimer 28833 - Réponse de Bob (USA) - 2009-01-27

Hello

My name is Bob Umhoefer.
I am a 6th grade teacher from St. Paul, Minnesota, U.S.A.
My class is looking for pen pals.
We are learning about adolescence and would like to hear what
kids from a different country have to say about growing up.

Please email me back if you want to correspond with me.

Bob Umhoefer

26703 -
modifier supprimer 28173 - Réponse de Seddati (Maroc) - 2008-12-09

Hi
my name's Anouar,28 years old,teacher in a public primary school in north Morocco and i am interested in corresponding with teachers from all over the world and exchange experience,ideas,travels...
looking forward to hearing from you soon
Anouar

26703 -
modifier supprimer 27405 - Réponse de Emilie (Belgique) - 2008-10-18

Hello!
Are you still looking for penpals for your students?
I'm a teacher in Belgium!
Emilie

26703 -
modifier supprimer 27402 - Réponse de corinne (France) - 2008-10-18

Hi Julie

I know it's a bit late to answer but I am desperately seeking for a group of Irish children to have a class to class mail exchange ( French/English).I teach English to a group of 17 first year boys and girls ( aged 11/ 12) who would love to have new friends to exchange letters, photos, recipes etc... I have been to Ireland several times and I am in love with your country.Our region is very different! we are in a small rural school in the East of France, not far from Switzerland.The local products are wine and cheese ( very French isn't it?)it's beautiful but so far from the sea! you can visit our website:www.aricia.fr/college-salette/. I hope to hear from you! Corinne

26703 -
modifier supprimer 27283 - Réponse de Véronique (France) - 2008-10-10

Hello, I'm French, I am an English teacher in a secondary school in France and a class of mine would love to write to you about our culture or anything else.
If you accept, please let me know.
Hope to hear from you soon
Véronique

26703 -
modifier supprimer 27223 - Réponse de romain (France) - 2008-10-07

Hi I'm Romain I m teacher in a french primary school, in Arles. I was in Dublin last year to teach rugby and I'd like to make a correspondence with an irish class. I've a class (9/10 y old). We 're learning english and it will be intersting to communicate about culture weather sport or anithing else. If you're interested contact me by email ro.gibert@yahoo.fr thanks Romain

26703 -
modifier supprimer 26951 - Réponse de Maureen (USA) - 2008-09-21

Julie,

My kids here in Moore, Oklahoma are only a year older and they would love to have penpals from Cork, Ireland! I look forward to hearing from you.

Maureen A. Connors
Brink Junior High
Moore, OK

26703 -
modifier supprimer 26789 - Réponse de Yvette (Canada) - 2008-09-15

Hi Julie,
I teach 22 Grade 6 students at a school in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. I am hoping to start writing to penpals with my class ASAP :) I hope to hear from you soon.

26703 -
modifier supprimer 26781 - Réponse de carol (France) - 2008-09-15

Hi Julie, I'm teaching two classes of 12 year-olds (22 per class)in Paris who are either starting out in English or have done a maximum of two years' mostly oral work and I'm looking for virtual penpals on a really simple level (exchanging names, likes/dislikes, daily habits and cultural differences). Like many other Parisian state schools, most of my pupils are first or second-generation French and live in a bicultural environment (Senegalese, Malian, Cameroonian, Moroccan, Algerian, Tunisian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and even one French-Belgian girl!) Would you be interested in a very basic exchange once or twice a term, mostly by email? I also want the kids to prepare a filmed presentation of themselves, so we could compare classroom environments (mine's noisy!)So I'd love to hear from you too! You could even compare Kay's class in the Loire with mine in the capital! All the best Carol

26703 -
modifier supprimer 26729 - Réponse de Kay (France) - 2008-09-13

Hi Julie,
I'm originally from Skibbereen, but I've been living in France for too many years now!!At the moment I'm teaching English in a French 'collège'.The school is situated in the Loire Valley which is a beautiful region in the centre of France(Lots of castles, wine and cheese making). I have a class of 23 pupils, aged about 12-13 years.They have been learning English for 2 years.They are very motivated and would love to have Irish penpals. It would be great if we could work together.
Hope to hear from you very soon,
Kay.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info