Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 2649 - de Eun-Ha (Corée) - 2004-12-28
Coll�ge : "LOOKING FOR GOOD FRIENDS FOR MY STUDNETS"

Hello !!
Nice to talk to you.
I'm an English teacher in South Korea and hope to give my students oppurtunities to have foreign friends.
They are very cute, nice, energetic and friendly.
They really want to have new friends from all over the world. Their ages are 13-14.
If you have any interest please feel free to contact me.
Thank you.

2649 -
modifier supprimer 130075 - Réponse de Olivia (USA) - 2022-07-10

Hello my name is Olivia. I’m 13 years old and interested in having a Korean penpal. I have been practicing Korean and would like to learn more. As well as help you learn English. Hope to hear back soon

2649 -
modifier supprimer 102325 - Réponse de Morgane Dusart (France) - 2014-12-07

Hi i'm french i'm 14 years old , 15 in march,and i want korean friends for maybe learn korean or speak english
Thank you! :D

2649 -
modifier supprimer 72956 - Réponse de suttee (Thaïlande) - 2012-12-30

Dear sirs,
I am an English teacher from Thailand. If possible, I'd like to ask for your kind asistance to ask any interested students in your school to exchanges email for useful purposes. There are about 3200 students .The targeted interested groups is 500 now. They are 15-18.They are very curious to exchange email for language learning and cultural exchanges etc. If any students feel interested, Could you please email their email address to
pongsuttee1@yahoo.com
Kindestr regards.
Suttee

2649 -
modifier supprimer 35303 - Réponse de Sarah (Cameroun) - 2010-08-07

I am pleased to inform you that, My school has created a network for her students to share ideas and cultural values with other schools and students all over the world from primary,secondary to high school.Please if you wish to team with us to make this network more interesting , do contact me for more information, as at now we have 9 countries with 32 schools in the network.Students will get to know other cultures and make new friends and better educate them selves via emails and post letter. hope to hear from you.Leave us a message at slinonge@yahoo.com.

Serah Linonge
TeamNetwork for schools
Communication Officer

2649 -
modifier supprimer 30823 - Réponse de Natalia (USA) - 2009-08-07

Hello my name is Natalia T. carrion,i'm 14 years old and also a girl and I live in brockton MA USA. I speak english and spanish. But i'm not good at spelling some word, but i know how to write english. i would like to make friends form south korean because i want to go live in korean when i grow up. i would also like to learn korean. i would like to tell you adout myself, i'm a big fan of big bang, SHINee, Bi rain, i'm Puerto Rican half south korean but i don't speak korean and i have never been to korea.that's all i have to say and hope i make friends. oh and i have a nickname it's N.T you can use this name if you like! bye

2649 -
modifier supprimer 30635 - Réponse de Dong (Chine) - 2009-07-17

Hi!My name's Carol.I'm from Shanghai China .And I'm 14 years old .I want to make friends in other countries .Especially Korean.

2649 -
modifier supprimer 24756 - Réponse de Pin (Thaïlande) - 2008-04-27

Hi:
I'm looking for one Korea who intesting to teach Korea in Thailand at my school.

Pls contact us Orapin5@hotmail.com

2649 -
modifier supprimer 22997 - Réponse de Domenica (USA) - 2007-12-24

Hello I am not a teacher but I am 14-15 years of age and I would be happy to send an E-Mail to your class. Even though I am not a teacher I aM your students ages so I can answer any questions that they might have about a teenager living in the USA. Please respond and if you would want to send a E-Mail with questions that your students might have I would be so very happy to answer them. I check my E-Mail ever day so it will not take long to get a responce.
Sincerely,
Domenica

2649 -
modifier supprimer 22856 - Réponse de Henry (USA) - 2007-12-14

Hello,

I'm president of the Asian Interactive Youth Association at a high school in California, America.

We have about 15 members that could communicate with your students in English.
Also, our members are between the grades 9-12 and ages 14-18.

Please e-mail me at mintai2003@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thank you.

2649 -
modifier supprimer 22742 - Réponse de Heidi (USA) - 2007-12-07

We are two 6th grade classrooms in Hawaii that would love to have pen pals from Korea. Would you be interested? My students are ages 11-12.

Aloha,
Heidi Salvador
6th grade teacher

2649 -
modifier supprimer 20125 - Réponse de Felicia (Norvège) - 2007-07-27

I'm 17 years old girl in upper secondary school.
I'm about to teach Korean, but it's fine to write in English. I'm moving to South-Korea next year, so would like to hear about Korea the way you students think of it - in English :)

I love watching Korean dramas and movies (My Lovely Kim Sam-Soon, Old Boy) and shows (Xman, LoveLetter) Also I'm listening to Korean rock music, such as Eve, Vanilla Unity, Rocket Diary - I like some pop too (Loveholic, Jaurim).

It doesn't matter whether your English is good or not, I'll respond.

2649 -
modifier supprimer 19155 - Réponse de yahaya (Ghana) - 2007-05-16

my name is yahaya i am a student and also i am from
ghana, i like football i wsh to be an engeneer in
future so i am battling hard for it, i like to study
in us and i pray that things get better with me, i
wish you get me agood friend like you, who will be
faithful, caring, and would like to ask of my helth
always, iam a boy of 18 years old, i know with this
information you will give me a good friend byeee

2649 -
modifier supprimer 18529 - Réponse de ariella (USA) - 2007-04-15

i am a thirteen year old girl from new york looking for a penpal. i would like to send and resive letters by email. if you know anyone that wants to be my penpal please email me

2649 -
modifier supprimer 16091 - Réponse de maud (France) - 2006-12-02

hi
my name is maud
i'm 15 years old
i'm in a catering school
i live in france
i'm so interested in korea
i learn korean but alone
but sometimes penfriends help me

2649 -
modifier supprimer 15680 - Réponse de ramil (Philippines) - 2006-11-11

Annyeong Teacher Eun-Ha!

I'm Interested in having a Korean Friend since, I'm also learning korean culture and stuff. I'm Interested in exhanging informations about korean culture.

I'm 15 years old and a High School Student form the Philippines.
In case you didn't know. The Philippines is the 3rd Largest English Speaking Nation aside from The United States of America and Great Britain.

English is our second Language aside from our Primary Language, The Filipino Language. Filipinos like me can Communicate in English fluently.

So, Teacher, I'm Hoping for your response.

Truly Yours,

Ramil

2649 -
modifier supprimer 8251 - Réponse de emmanuel (Ghana) - 2006-02-03

DEAR,
I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO HEAR SUCH A NICE MESSAGE FROM YOU.
PLEASE,WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP WE HAVE TO TAKE ? THE SCHOOL IS SITUATED IN EASTERN PART OF GHANA.
THE NAMES OF THE VERY GOOD ONES ARE:
ASTRA OHENEWA
RICHEAL OBENEWA
EMMANUEL ASARE
OTUEI ADDO
SAMUEL ADDO
KWANOR
JOSEPH LARTEY
OBENEY JAMES
COMFORT OBENEWA
ABROKWA GETTY.
THEY SHOULD USE THE BELOW ADDRESS TO CORRESPOND TO THEIR CHOICE.
P O BOX 161,
AKROPONG AKUAPEM,
GHANA

2649 -
modifier supprimer 6963 - Réponse de yiwen (Singapour) - 2005-11-28

hello :)
im from singapore and 17 this year, and i would really love to know more people especially koreans since i have great interest in the country and wanna know more about the people and culture of korea as well as let others know about singapore. :)
so if you dont mind just leave me a message. ^^
nice to know you.

2649 -
modifier supprimer 5065 - Réponse de Célia (France) - 2005-09-06

Dear Madam,

I am interesting to correspond with 01 or 02 friends.

replay

Best Regards

Celia

2649 -
modifier supprimer 4733 - Réponse de Abbi (Grande Bretagne) - 2005-08-14

hello
my name is Abbi Ryan and im 14 years of age. im a good friend and i feel i could talk to your students. i would love to talk to them because i like meeting new people.
email me soon
love abbi

2649 -
modifier supprimer 3750 - Réponse de Daniel (Japon) - 2005-05-23

Greetings, Eun-ha! It appears as though I'm just the latest in a line of solicitors for your cooperation, but I'm happy to join the crowd. My name is Daniel and I'm an assistant English teacher in a Junior High School in Japan. My third year elective class (28 students; 13-14 years old) would like to link up with another classroom of similar age students from Korea for intercultural exchange and to practice reading and writing English. Because Japan and Korea are not on the best of terms right now politically, I think such an exchange would be very useful to both sides. We would primarily like to use email but are also interested in letter exchange. Please get in touch if you're interested!! Thanks, Daniel

2649 -
modifier supprimer 3571 - Réponse de Charlie (France) - 2005-04-29

hello~!!!

^^ my name is Charlie and I am french but I used to live in the US so I can speak very good english. In The Us, I had korean friends, they were so nice. I am a cool, sympathic, and sociable boy. I really wanna learn Korean...
I am 14 years old.
Ok thank you for anwering..!!!

2649 -
modifier supprimer 2860 - Réponse de narae (Corée) - 2005-01-30

hello!

first and foremost nice to meet you!

I am korean too.

I'm looking for a good teacher to teach me English.

The reason that i need you is I am not sure to learn to foriegn teacher yet.

maybe l will be comfortable with you than foriegn teacher.

but I feel confident that I will be a good friend with your students.

can you join me?

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info