Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 26460 - de Lidiya (Russie) - 2008-09-01
Coll�ge : "looking for friends from all over the world"

Hello,
I'm a 26 year old teacher of English from Russia.I'm a leader of the pen pal club which was created at the school.I work at school where students from different countries come to study the Russian language within a year (AFS-exchange program)
So my pupils aged 11-14 ( the 6th and 7th forms) are eager to correspond with children from all over the world.
I thik it's a brilliant oportunity to encourage and interest children for learning English and I would be happy to hear from you soon.

26460 -
modifier supprimer 37995 - Réponse de Elisa (Samoa Occidentales) - 2011-01-25

Hey there!
My name is Elisa, I'm a US Peace Corps volunteer working in Western Samoa (in the South Pacific) and I teach English to kids at the Primary School and I'm interested in teaching them about different cultures all over the world, so if you are still interested (or know someone who is) in exchanging snail-mail between Russia and Samoa in English, I'd love to do that with you this year!
Thanks for your reply,
Elisa

26460 -
modifier supprimer 29565 - Réponse de kamel (Algérie) - 2009-03-28

hello miss my name is kamel i am looking for good friend

26460 -
modifier supprimer 28707 - Réponse de Irene (USA) - 2009-01-19

Lidia

Could you please contact me regarding setting up a pen pal correspondence between my children and your students. I know my children would be very happy to have someone to write to about the differences in the two countries.

Thank you in advance

26460 -
modifier supprimer 26875 - Réponse de Romain (France) - 2008-09-17

Hello !!!
My name is Romain, I'm 11 years old (12 in march 2009) - I live in south of France, and learn English.
I look for penpals, to improve my english and why not to make cultural exchanges
Hope to hear from you soon !!!

26460 -
modifier supprimer 26810 - Réponse de Haley (USA) - 2008-09-16

Hello I Am English But Only Nine But I Do Know Alot About Every Subject!!!
_Haley

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info