Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 24884 - de Ashleigh (Japon) - 2008-05-08
: "Penpal urgently needed please!"

Hi. I am looking for a student aged 9-11, preferbably from the Ube-Yamaguchi area, to send a letter containing photos and information about their life in Japan. As a primary school teaching student, I am currently creating a unit of work on cultures, in which one part of the unit focuses on the similarities and differences between our city of Newcastle, and it's Japanese sister city Ube-Yamaguchi. However, students all over Japan are encouraged to correspond with us. Please help, it is for an assignment! Many thanks!

24884 -
modifier supprimer 41536 - Réponse de Fernanda (Brésil) - 2011-10-06

Hello dear, how are you?

My name is Fernanda, I am a master's student from Brazil.
Nowadays I am researching about foreign primary english textbooks, so that's why I am contacting you.
Do you teach children? It would be nice to share ideas about it.

Regards,
Fernanda

24884 -
modifier supprimer 29441 - Réponse de paul (Cameroun) - 2009-03-17

Greetigs, i am pleased to write to you, i am a teacher and Associate member of the borad of Goverment High School Limbe, we do have students between the ages of 5-16.We are invloved in educating the children and to bringing them moraly upright, we intend establishing this wonderful partnership between our schools and to share, ideas , cultures and possbile gifts as you will be interesting to know that Cameroon is Africaimmunature, a blend of many touristic features.
Hoping to read from you.
My regards to you , your colleaques and your students.
Paul

24884 -
modifier supprimer 27805 - Réponse de Jennah and Ammy (Australie) - 2008-11-12

hey im Jennah and this is my friend Ammy and we are emailing you from australia we are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unbelievably excited to be your penpal yay so what is it like over there is it hot do you like to look at magazines? what do you do in your spare time? email soon

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info