Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 23482 - de Josefine (Suède) - 2008-01-20
: "penpals"

Hi!
I´m a teacher in Stockholm, Sweden, who are looking for penpals for my students. I teach English for students between 12 to 16 years old and some of them really would like some penpals with whom they could communicate in English. I would be very pleased to hear from U.K but also from rest of Europe.

23482 -
modifier supprimer 92698 - Réponse de harris (Zimbabwe) - 2013-11-19

Hi how are you doing,hope you are doing great.I'm a recent graduate Ecd teacher I love kids a lot.I'm teaching kids from age of 3 to 6.I speak fluent english and I teach my little pre school english since is a compulsory subject in zimbabwe,I'm looking for penpals around the world to chart with sharing their experience with kids.may god bless you always for your wonderful work.

23482 -
modifier supprimer 36370 - Réponse de David (Kenya) - 2010-09-20

Nyabola Group Of Schools
P.O.Box 152-40111
Pap-Onditi Via Nyakach Kenya
Email: missionary_hovden07@hotmail.com
Tell: +254724929557

Hello Fellow Teacher

Greetings in the name of the Lord hoping that you are fine well in the name of the Lord.
Nyabola Group of schools in a mission founded school with the church of Free Pentecostal Fellowship in Kenya, which was founded by missionary Busgard from Norway.

We have both primary and secondary school in which are divide as follows:
a) Primary school we have –Early Childhood development from Baby to senior class
n We have primary from class 1 to class 8 under Kenyan education system
b) Secondary school—we have from form 1 to form 4 with range of age from 19-26 years.

We are really interested of having an exchange program with schools worldwide and we are happy to have you as the first partner. In exchanging education experience, learning and cultural and religious experience and education. We need you and we welcome you to feel free to contact us.

Welcome

David Onyango Ochollah
Exchange Program Coordinator

23482 -
modifier supprimer 35740 - Réponse de Joanna (Pologne) - 2010-08-27

I am an English teacher in Poland. My studets are aged 12 - 15. If you are interested in having your class correspond with mine, please respond. Thank you.
looking forward to your answer.
Joanna

23482 -
modifier supprimer 35038 - Réponse de Brennan (Canada) - 2010-07-23

Hi there, my name is Brennan, and I'm 16 years old. I'm a native english speaker from Canada and am trying to learn Swedish, I've been trying to find a penpal for awhile now considering it would greatly help my endevour to learn Swedish and of course, be a great opportunity. E mail me back with any information you can provide.
Thanks,
Brennan

23482 -
modifier supprimer 34138 - Réponse de Rita Buhagiar (Malte) - 2010-04-27

Our school would also to communicate with English speaking students from Sweden with the possibility of making an exchange visit this summer. Our school is a girls secondary school with ages 12-16 years.

23482 -
modifier supprimer 29744 - Réponse de Yves (Belgique) - 2009-04-17

Bonjour, je suis enseignant en Belgique et j'organise pour mes élèves des échanges avec d'autres régions d'Europe. Nous avons déjà réalisé 2 échanges avec des écoles dans le sud de la Suède , et souvent avec la Finlande. Peut-être que d'autres élèves de votre école ou même de votre classe souhaiterait réfléchir sur cette possibilité d'échange entre les 2 établissements scolaires . C'est un moyen simple, efficace et pas cher de voyager et d'apprendre une langue . Réponse assurée.
Notre école est située en Belgique francophone entre Paris et Bruxelles et nous avons de belles activités à vous proposer dans notre pays. Et puis, cela ne coûte rien d'en discuter , même si nous n'arrivons pas à un échange, nous aurons au moins essayé.

yves gérondal yves.gerondal@gmail.com

23482 -
modifier supprimer 26536 - Réponse de aziz (Maroc) - 2008-09-04

Hi! My name is aziz and I teach English to Moroccan students in a secondary school. I find my students very interested and willing to exchange emails via english language.they showed a great interest and enthusiasm to be involved in english writing emails with other foreign students.contact me el-ghouati@hotmail.com
take care
bye

23482 -
modifier supprimer 25962 - Réponse de richard (Sénégal) - 2008-07-30

salut
interessant contact +221777130302

23482 -
modifier supprimer 24924 - Réponse de kenny (Ouganda) - 2008-05-12

hulo iwould like to be ur students penpal

23482 -
modifier supprimer 24088 - Réponse de Valérie (France) - 2008-03-04

Hello.
I teach English in a comprehensive in France, about 80km from Paris. I've got a group of 20 pupils aged 13-14 who would be interested in having a penpal. They're nice and motivated. Would you be interested in an email correspondence ? I'll have the same class next year, after the summer holidays, so we could work on the long term... It's up to you. Regards. Valérie.

23482 -
modifier supprimer 23550 - Réponse de bob (Albanie) - 2008-01-25

hi i like potatoes

23482 -
modifier supprimer 23514 - Réponse de Becky (USA) - 2008-01-23

I have 12-14-yr olds looking for foreign penpals. I still correspond with a penpal I've kept in contact with for over 15 years so they are inspired!

Becky

23482 -
modifier supprimer 23488 - Réponse de Ana (USA) - 2008-01-21

Hi!
I am a 12 year old girl living in arizona USA and i would love to talk to someone as a penpal, I usually spend my days at home and i would sometimes like to talk to someone, to get to know them i speak primarily english, so, please if i could help email me back and we'll arrange something!
Have a nice day1

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info