Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 23321 - de Sam (Nouvelle Zélande) - 2008-01-11
: "Pen Pals for young students"

Hi there
I have a class of 26 5-7 year olds and am looking to correspond either by post or email with a similar age group anywhere in the world. Email me if you are interested. Our school year starts next month.

Thanks

23321 -
modifier supprimer 97147 - Réponse de Marysia (USA) - 2013-12-13

We are located on Cape Cod on the East Coast of the USA. I have a class of 14 children, ages 6 and 7. I would love to expose them to another culture and motivate them to write. Please let me know if you are interested.

23321 -
modifier supprimer 40484 - Réponse de Linda (USA) - 2011-09-03

I am a second grade teacher. I'm interested in Penpals for my students to help them gain experience of other cultures and to use their language skills.

23321 -
modifier supprimer 34301 - Réponse de Brie (USA) - 2010-05-15

Hello! I have a 5 year old daughter who is looking for an international pen pal. Please contact me if you are interested.
Thank you!

23321 -
modifier supprimer 33679 - Réponse de Davinia (Espagne) - 2010-03-02

Good morning
This is a Primary Education academy in Ceuta, Spain and we would like to start a pen pal programme with your school. We have already started this project with other schools. We found your e-mail address through the web schools of the world.
Kindly, let us know if your school is interested in participating in this program.

Our pupils are in primary education, (6 to 11) and they are willing to start at any time.
We especially need 16 students of 1st grade (7 years old) and 16 of 2nd grade (8 years)
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks very much.

Davinia

23321 -
modifier supprimer 31598 - Réponse de Emilie (France) - 2009-09-23

Bonjour! Kia ora! My name is Emilie and I am 27. I am a French photographer. I am coming to New Zealand at the end of November 09 for one year. My project is to create a link between schools here in France and schools in New Zealand along the following themes: nature, culture and ecology. The idea is for me to visit schools in New Zealand and to present my French pupils via a book and a blog on the internet so as to create an exchange between the two. If you are interested, please contact me so that we can organise an agenda together.

23321 -
modifier supprimer 30910 - Réponse de audrey (France) - 2009-08-13

Hello
I'm a primary school teacher in France.
my students are 6 and 7. We start in september.
It will be interesting for them to share their culture and leisure with other pupils in the world.
Are you interested?
Thanks for your answer.
Audrey

23321 -
modifier supprimer 23556 - Réponse de christina (Guadeloupe) - 2008-01-26

I'm a french teacher from the french west indies. I'm teaching to 21 9-10 years old pupils. They'd like to have pals from an english speaking country to perform their english and discover new cultures.

23321 -
modifier supprimer 23403 - Réponse de lysiane (France) - 2008-01-15

We're a 13 6 years class in South of France. We're interested in corresponce with you. Lysiane

23321 -
modifier supprimer 23387 - Réponse de Katherine (Australie) - 2008-01-14

Hi there,
I'm from Australia and I'd love to be able to correspond with your class. I'm expecting to have 24 children from 7-9 this year. We start in late January.
Katherine

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info