Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 22941 - de christina (Porto Rico) - 2007-12-22
: "Pen Pals needed for elementary grade students"

Hello future pen pals! I teach English to the 3rd and 4th grades at Radians School in Cayey. I am interested in having my students write in English to other kids their age. Hope to hear from you soon!

22941 -
modifier supprimer 120377 - Réponse de Elaina (USA) - 2017-12-31

Hi Christina,

I'm a school librarian in Washington, DC, with a class of 25 third graders. I think they would really enjoy corresponding with kids from Puerto Rico, and they are also learning Spanish (they have taken it every year in school since kindergarten). Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

22941 -
modifier supprimer 115349 - Réponse de Cindy (USA) - 2017-02-02

Hi, I am a spanish teacher for grades 9-12. I would love for some of my ninth graders to have pen pals. Would your students be willing to write to my students in both english and spanish and mine would do the same. That way our students can learn from each other. Hope to hear frm you soon.

22941 -
modifier supprimer 103860 - Réponse de megan (USA) - 2015-06-03

Greetings from the United States of America, Dallas, TX. I represent a group of moms,most of the children speak only English, and some speak English and Spanish. We are very interested in having our children be penpals,improve their language skills, and learn about how other people live. Their ages are from 7-10 years of age. Please contact me, Megan Garcia, megan.s.garcia@gmail.com.
thank you,
Megan Garcia

22941 -
modifier supprimer 103442 - Réponse de Cams (France) - 2015-04-11

Hello, I would like to study English because I'm bac in this language

22941 -
modifier supprimer 45634 - Réponse de Lisette (USA) - 2012-08-13

Hi
I am interested in setting up a penpal connection with your class. I have a 3rd grade class of about 22 students. My school is in Brooklyn, NY. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you
Mrs. Lisette
PS 89
Cypress Hills Community School
Brooklyn, NY

22941 -
modifier supprimer 42096 - Réponse de Lisette (USA) - 2011-10-30

Hi My name is Lisette Oquendo and I am looking for a penpal connection for my 3rd grade class from Brooklyn, NY. I know this was an old ad but just wondering if you was still interested this year. I have 18 students who would be very interested in knowing students from outside the united states.
Let me know if you are interested if not let me know if you might know someone else.

Thank you
Lisette Oquendo

22941 -
modifier supprimer 39790 - Réponse de Dariann (USA) - 2011-08-08

I am an after school group leader at sun valley elementary school in North Carolina. This year my program would like to have penpals from around the world since our theme will be "traveling around the world." I am from Puerto Rico myself, born in Fajardo, I would love to hear back from you.

22941 -
modifier supprimer 31959 - Réponse de judy (USA) - 2009-10-11

Hi!
I teach 5th grade at Fairview School in Monroe, North Carolina. Our class has adopted Puerto Rico this year. We'd love to learn more about your country and be pen pals.

22941 -
modifier supprimer 27558 - Réponse de keenedy (USA) - 2008-10-27

Hi,im from the usa im 11 years of age and is ready to have a penpal.I will hope to have a frendly conversation from a penpal.I am a girl who needs somebody to talk to.so if i can be a penpal it would be nice.

THANK YOU

22941 -
modifier supprimer 23176 - Réponse de adeline (France) - 2008-01-04

Hi Christina!
How old are your pupils??... I'm not familiar with your school system! lol.
Thanks!
Adeline

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info