Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 22697 - de Nico (Chine) - 2007-12-05
: "Looking for penpals for chinese students"

Hi
I'm a conversational English teacher in a chinese high school.My students are between 14 to 17 years old and they are seeking penpals from any western schools within the same age range or level.They want to use the opportunity to practice their English language skills via e mails .If there's any school out there that's intrested please contact me ASAP via email nicoocn@yahoo.com

22697 -
modifier supprimer 41600 - Réponse de MARGARITA TORRES (Espagne) - 2011-10-08

Hi. I´m an English teacher in a Secondary School in Tenerife (The Canary Islands).
I would like to have penpals (snail mail) for my students. I have a group of 25 students between 15-16 years old and they are willing to be in contact with students of another countries.
If you are interested, please contact me.
Regards
Margarita Torres

22697 -
modifier supprimer 38901 - Réponse de jupin (Belgique) - 2011-05-31

My students here are French or other Western citizens and all have very good English. They are either beginner or have had 2 years of Chinese. I teach them here in Belgium. I have kids from 13 to 17 years old.

22697 -
modifier supprimer 35297 - Réponse de Sarah (Cameroun) - 2010-08-07

I am pleased to inform you that, My school has created a network for her students to share ideas and cultural values with other schools and students all over the world from primary,secondary to high school.Please if you wish to team with us to make this network more interesting , do contact me for more information, as at now we have 9 countries with 32 schools in the network.Students will get to know other cultures and make new friends and better educate them selves via emails and post letter. hope to hear from you.Leave us a message at slinonge@yahoo.com.

Serah Linonge
TeamNetwork for schools
Communication Officer

22697 -
modifier supprimer 28561 - Réponse de michelle (Grande Bretagne) - 2009-01-09

Hi, I am a primary school teacher in England, teaching 8 year olds. We are about to start studying Chinese New Year and my class would love to receive an email from one of your pupils telling us how you celebrate in China. I would be very grateful if you could send us a quick email. With much thanks and kind regards, Michelle Lord.

22697 -
modifier supprimer 27765 - Réponse de Tom (USA) - 2008-11-11

Hi, I am teaching a 6th grade (12 to 13 years old) Asian studies course at Marshall School in Duluth, MN USA (http://www.marshallschool.org -or- http://www.tbuck.us). I have about 20 students who are looking for Chinese penpals.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely, Tom Buck

22697 -
modifier supprimer 27609 - Réponse de çaðlar (Turquie) - 2008-10-31

hi firstly ým çaðlar ý want to find penpal we are 30 students if you want to we can became penpals send me e-mali ý live in turkey in high school

22697 -
modifier supprimer 26089 - Réponse de supun (Sri Lanka) - 2008-08-10

I"m DILSHAN from Sri Lanka. I'm 16 years old. My hobbys are plaing foot ball,reading books. you like to be my friend? I'm a good boy. [reply soon]

22697 -
modifier supprimer 23939 - Réponse de Marc-André (Canada) - 2008-02-20

Hello, my name is Marc-André.Presently i'm searching for a epals from china.i speak french and english.i Have 18 years old and i studying at the college( De La Haute-Yamaska) from granby it's a little town near montréal in québec(Canada).i need a epals not for my free time,fro a english project.i take this responsability reaLLY IMPORTANT.

22697 -
modifier supprimer 23858 - Réponse de Ebenezer (Ghana) - 2008-02-13

HELLO FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please how are u?I hope ur condition is ok.Please i am sorry for my late reply.Asu know i am Ebenezer.A boy of 1 years old.I am a student of Odorkor 6 and 7 Primary School.I am the only son of my Parents.My Parents are very proud of me because they say i am intelligent and brillant though i am young.

I live in a democracy country called Ghana.Ghana is in West Africa.The Currency use in Ghana is Cedis.Ghana is one of the peaceful country in the Wolrd.The capital city of Ghana is Accra.Ghana has ten regions.I am a good Christian.I am a congregational of The Church Of Bethseda which is about 10 miles away from where i live.Please are u a Christian??Please what Church do u belong to??

I am black in complexion with a very handsome face.Please my hobbies are watching films,listening to music,playing t.v games,travelling and playing football since i am a football player and the captain of my team.Please do u like football?I like our friendship to be long.Do u also like that????I want u to introduce yourself to me so that we can start our friendship.Even the Bible says;Weshould love our neighbours as ourselves.This is what i have for you but will give u more when u reply very soon and give me more information about u.Bye.

Yours
Ebenezer.................................................

22697 -
modifier supprimer 23153 - Réponse de Yulia (Russie) - 2008-01-02

Hi, I teach English as a second language. I have classes from 2nd till 9th (8 - 15 years old). In my 8th form (aged 14) there are 23 children and it would be wonderful to receive your answer.
Thanks.

22697 -
modifier supprimer 22854 - Réponse de Henry (USA) - 2007-12-14

Hello,

I'm president of the Asian Interactive Youth Association at a California, American high school. My members can communicate in English e-mails, and they are within the ages 14-18; grades 9-12.

I'm interested in helping my students learn more about China, and hopefully we can help your students practice English.

Thank you, and please e-mail me back if you are interested.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info