Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 22196 - de Vera (Brésil) - 2007-11-18
Lyc�e : "FRIENDSHIP"

Hi! My name is Vera. I teach English for children and teenegers, I'd like to share my opinion with others teachers all over the world, to exchange knowledge and experiences and to know different methodology.

22196 -
modifier supprimer 35801 - Réponse de kate (USA) - 2010-08-31

please look at myownnewbiz.com ....we have teachers and students that would like to have pen pals. looking forward to hearing from you. kate

22196 -
modifier supprimer 28688 - Réponse de chelsey (USA) - 2009-01-18

hello my name is chelsey and i am 10 years old maybe im the person your looking for and is there colleges in brazil? (write back pleas)!

22196 -
modifier supprimer 25734 - Réponse de segawa (Ouganda) - 2008-07-07

i wanna be ur friend,in all the time
wat is ur idea,iwas told that friend is some one ucan tell wat u like
and now iabeieve it is true
plz can u be my friend
howz ur family ,and ur life

22196 -
modifier supprimer 23367 - Réponse de ferda (Turquie) - 2008-01-12

Hi Vera,
I am an english teacher from Turkey and working in a highschool. Actually, I dont really give importance to grammer. I have problems especially on speaking because, many of my students havent spoken English until the age of 16 and after that time, I want them to speak in English!! of course they dont! I mean, they cant!! and I dont know what to do with them.Although I try to force them for speaking in English, they speak in Turkish!! :(( do you have any suggestion for me? I really dont know what to do. thanks :))

22196 -
modifier supprimer 23204 - Réponse de Richard (Inde) - 2008-01-06

Hello, my name is Richard. We have 3 small daughters (ages 7,6,4). We are Americans, living in India...and will soon be relocating to Curitiba. We are looking for a public school, that also has some English teaching...so that our girls (the 7 year old will be in 3rd grade when we arrive, and the 6 year old will start 1st grade) can integrate into the education system and Portuguese quickly.

If you or any elementary school teachers see this and can reply to this message...with any information regarding which public schools we should look into...I would really appreciate it.

My wife and I are also available to volunteer periodically for English related training.

Thanks a ton!

Richard

22196 -
modifier supprimer 23000 - Réponse de toufik (Algérie) - 2007-12-24

Dear Vera,
My name is Toufik and Iam a teacher of English at a middle school in Algeria.I would to exchange plan lessons, games, stories etc...with you in order to have other ideas about teaching English. I would be very intersted if you could be intersted in that.
I hope to hear from you soon
Toufik

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info