Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 22060 - de norma (Mexique) - 2007-11-09
: "penpals from canada speaks english"

hi, im norma from mexico im looking for penpals.my class want to meet children from canada ages 6 to 9 primary.they want to exchange postcards,pictures,coments,etc.

22060 -
modifier supprimer 110032 - Réponse de norma (USA) - 2016-01-28

Hello Norma , I'am as Mrs. Norma I'm a teacher that is involved w/many grades currently from k-5 grade although were not from Canada my students as well wish to exchange pictures~&~stories ~&~possibly gifts from a different places around the world. If your class is interested please let me we would love to exchange letters w/your kids,hope to hear from you have a blessed day.

Sincerely ,

Mrs. Norma

22060 -
modifier supprimer 74552 - Réponse de Margot (France) - 2013-05-27

Hello, My name is Margot i'm 20,and from France
I work with children this summer, aged from 6 to 8 (they are 50)
We will play and work about the world, the other country, maybe also about their rights,
and we would like to exchange with other groups of children to open their minds.
They can maybe exchange drawings, are letters, i don't know when you're in holidays,
but if they can exchange during July it would be great !
Hope you understand, Thank you very much, hope you will ansmer.
have a good day !

22060 -
modifier supprimer 41546 - Réponse de Fernanda (Brésil) - 2011-10-06

Hello dear, how are you?

My name is Fernanda, I am a master's student from Brazil.
Nowadays I am researching about foreign primary english textbooks, so that's why I am contacting you.
Do you teach children? It would be nice to share ideas about it.

Regards,
Fernanda

22060 -
modifier supprimer 27131 - Réponse de nibret (Ethiopie) - 2008-10-01

helo iam nibret occpation students iam lerned dira dawa taknic school ok my departementis electric city, my phon number is 025 113 04 58, and email addrasse is nibret@yahoo.com bay bay....

22060 -
modifier supprimer 27130 - Réponse de nibret (Ethiopie) - 2008-10-01

helo iam nibret occpation students iam lerned dira dawa taknic school ok my departementis electric city, my phon number is 025 113 04 58, and email addrasse is nibret@yahoo.com bay bay....

22060 -
modifier supprimer 23993 - Réponse de Kim Westall (Mexique) - 2008-02-24

I am a Primary Schoool teacher in England. We are learning about Mexico and Tocuaro. Would your class friends be interested in making penpals with children in my class aged 6/7 years old.

Thank you

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info