Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 20767 - de Amy (Mexique) - 2007-09-06
: "Help,I'm going to start teaching English and I need help"

I have alot of questions and If you have any information to offer me.
I will appreciate it very much.I'm going to start teaching English in Mexico and nee help.This really could be for teachers or
students learning/teaching english or spanish:
When teaching English are you teachers sticking to one class level or
teaching several levels? How long are your classes,how many days a
week are they? How many students is to much? Where do you get your
curriculum? Do all of you have certificates? How much do you charge?
Do you charge per lesson/week/ month? What happens when your students
pay for a month and miss 2 or more classes? Do you refund their money?
Do you charge a registration fee if so what does that include if
anything? I can't think of any other questions right now. I hope to
hear from all of you soon. Thanks,Amy

20767 -
modifier supprimer 41547 - Réponse de Fernanda (Brésil) - 2011-10-06

Hello dear, how are you?

My name is Fernanda, I am a master's student from Brazil.
Nowadays I am researching about foreign primary english textbooks, so that's why I am contacting you.
Do you teach children? It would be nice to share ideas about it.

Regards,
Fernanda

20767 -
modifier supprimer 26739 - Réponse de Adriana (Mexique) - 2008-09-13

Hi Amy!

To answer your questions it depends a lot on whether you're teaching English at a language school or as a subject in a regular school or if you're planning to teach in your home.

In order to work in Mexico as a teacher in regular schools you need documents that can demonstrate you're certificated as a ESL teacher. Number of classes a week, number of students, curricula and paycheck is to be defined by the school.

Language schools usually ask you to work mornings or afternoons, the number of students is small, the curricula is given by the school as well as the pay.

Lastly, working on your own, you set up your own schedule (usually 3 hours a week is a good number) as well as the payment (personally, I charge per class so I don't hassle with refunds and IOU's). How much you charge depends on where are you living; big cities like Mexico, Monterey or Guadalajara allow you to charge more than other smaller cities and towns. 3-4 students, maximum 5, would be an adequate number. What you teach depends on the needs of your costumers; if they want you to follow the program the kids have in school, if they're adults and they want to learn just how to communicate, if they're begginers and need to start with the abc...

20767 -
modifier supprimer 21724 - Réponse de Alfredo (Micronésie) - 2007-10-17

Hello Amy,

I just created my profile here and that is why my answer comes at this moment but if you are still interested in discussing some of your questions I hope I can be helpful on the subject. For example there are some examples of syllabuses you might use in your teaching and so.

I do have another e-mail just in case you want to use them all anoguz2006@yahoo.com.mx

Hope to hear from you.

Alfredo

20767 -
modifier supprimer 21720 - Réponse de Kosta (Grèce) - 2007-10-17

Hello ,,,, I am Kosta from Greece. It is very good that you will start working as an English teacher. You will teach your students something very useful for their lives, like english.
If you are still interested in advice please contact me in my email kosats0216@aim.com

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info