Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 17949 - de Andrew (Chine) - 2007-03-11
: "Australian penpals required"

Hi there back in Australia.
I am an Ausie who is now permanently stationed in China
I teach English to grade 7 students and grade 9 students and athletics to senior students here in Hong An.
If you would like to exchange cultural,life and everyday activities with a very enthusiastic group of children say 90 of them then please drop us a line.
Hong An is small by Chinese standards but it is everything I love about the place.
kind Regards
Andrew Mellis

17949 -
modifier supprimer 97321 - Réponse de siltan (Erythrée) - 2014-01-06

hi there I guess finally I have found some one who fits my plan. I am an English teacher for grade nine and I look forward for a letter writing project. Students can improve their English if they are encouraged to write letters enthusiastically. I have some 300 students out of which 90 students could communicate very well and can cope up with the project . for further information you can write ... solong until your e mail.

17949 -
modifier supprimer 44329 - Réponse de Saya (USA) - 2012-05-20

Hi, my name is Saya. I'm an 11 year old girl from the US. I only speak English, is this okay? I'd love to be one of your students pen pals! I hope to hear from you soon, thanks!

-Saya

17949 -
modifier supprimer 29665 - Réponse de carolina (Chili) - 2009-04-08

hi there!!!
I'm an english teacher too, and I have 2 groups of children they 're very interested in sending mails, I'd rather snail mail( I did it two years ago and it was fantastic). my groups ar between 10 and 11 years old, 45 students each, and they're just boys.
we are from chile.
so if you are interested we can share pictures, and diferentes things about our countries and obviously I promise to answer every letter, so my students will answer them.
let me know!!
take care
carolina

17949 -
modifier supprimer 25691 - Réponse de vauclaire (Congo) - 2008-07-03

je suis tres contant d'avoir un conrespandant en chine que nous pouvons parler le français merci bye

17949 -
modifier supprimer 24111 - Réponse de Alicia (Monaco) - 2008-03-06

Hi, I have a homeroom of 14 students (ages 12 and 13) who are currently learning about China for a cultural week we are having in April... I am looking for a way to make the experience for them more meaningful since we live in Monaco and we don't have any Chinese living here.... we'd love to learn more about China and the life there through your students. If this sounds like something you are willing to do, let me know. Thanks!

17949 -
modifier supprimer 23859 - Réponse de Ebenezer (Ghana) - 2008-02-13

HELLO FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please how are u?I hope ur condition is ok.Please i am sorry for my late reply.Asu know i am Ebenezer.A boy of 1 years old.I am a student of Odorkor 6 and 7 Primary School.I am the only son of my Parents.My Parents are very proud of me because they say i am intelligent and brillant though i am young.

I live in a democracy country called Ghana.Ghana is in West Africa.The Currency use in Ghana is Cedis.Ghana is one of the peaceful country in the Wolrd.The capital city of Ghana is Accra.Ghana has ten regions.I am a good Christian.I am a congregational of The Church Of Bethseda which is about 10 miles away from where i live.Please are u a Christian??Please what Church do u belong to??

I am black in complexion with a very handsome face.Please my hobbies are watching films,listening to music,playing t.v games,travelling and playing football since i am a football player and the captain of my team.Please do u like football?I like our friendship to be long.Do u also like that????I want u to introduce yourself to me so that we can start our friendship.Even the Bible says;Weshould love our neighbours as ourselves.This is what i have for you but will give u more when u reply very soon and give me more information about u.Bye.

Yours
Ebenezer.................................................

17949 -
modifier supprimer 22074 - Réponse de Jalyne (USA) - 2007-11-09

I am not willing to exchange lifes but i will chat with some of your student and tell them about middle school in Louisiana. I am in the sixth grade. I am an 11 year old girl. I am African American. Please notify me at the e-mail address evn if this isn,t quite what you are looking for.
Have a good Thanks for your time.

17949 -
modifier supprimer 21257 - Réponse de tracey (Alaska (USA)) - 2007-09-27

Hi My name is Tracey and I am from the United States of America. I have students 12-14 and would be interesting in learning about other countries and practicing their writing. Currently I have 30 kids and would like to have them write to students in your county. tracey6795240@yahoo.com

You can contact me at this email address.

Thank you,
Tracey Singh
8th grade Humanities Teacher

17949 -
modifier supprimer 20712 - Réponse de shan (Chine) - 2007-09-04

I'm a Chinese boy students in a normal school. I'll be a teacher in the future.I want to improve my English.Can you teach me ??? Thank you very much.~~~~~THANKS!!!!!!!
my E-mail is yssyd@tom.com

my MSN is yssyd@hotmail.com

I'm waiting your reply!!!!

17949 -
modifier supprimer 19459 - Réponse de tamara (Australie) - 2007-06-05

im really looking forward to finishing my hsc this year and train to be a teacher i really would enjoy something your doing in my furture years please write to me let me know how the exirence is going thanks tamra

17949 -
modifier supprimer 18609 - Réponse de Andrew (Chine) - 2007-04-21

Thanks for your email.
I have just finalised an agreement to have my students here in China write to a class in Australia.
Wish you success.
Andi.

17949 -
modifier supprimer 18606 - Réponse de JACKIE (USA) - 2007-04-20

Hi Andrew,

My name is Jackeline Andrade. I live in Florida and I teach eighth grade Reading at Galaxy Middle. I want to start a writing project with one of my classes. I heard that you are looking for students ages 14 and 15 to establish an on-going writing form of communication. I was wondering, if we could establish a written communication between our classes.

Respectfully,
Jackeline Andrade

17949 -
modifier supprimer 18499 - Réponse de Michael (Australie) - 2007-04-14

Hi Andrew,
I am a grade 6 teacher and I would like to implement a unit of work whereby my students will create a (pretend) Travel Itinerary for an (imaginary) exchange student. It would be fantastic if they could exchange information with students from another culture in order to give them a real person to base their itinerary around. Of course, the benefits of the exchange go much further beyond this unit and it would be great for all concerned if friendships were developed. My students range from 10-12 year olds and there are 24 of them. We can communicate by email or letter. If you are interested, please email me as soon as possible (we start back from Easter on Tuesday),
Regards,
Michael Pearson

17949 -
modifier supprimer 18013 - Réponse de lee (Chine) - 2007-03-15

can you say more about what you want for the right person please ? it seems to be attractive to me .

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info