Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 17215 - de Lyudmila (Russie) - 2007-02-04
Lyc�e : "penpalling"

Hello! I am a teacher from Russia. I like to read about your country. I would like to make contacts.

17215 -
modifier supprimer 23867 - Réponse de Rachid (Maroc) - 2008-02-14

Hello! I'm Rachid, a high school teacher of English in Morocco. I'm also so interested in knowing more about your country!let's agree on a time when to meet up on the net.
looking forward to hearing from you so soon. thanks in advance.

17215 -
modifier supprimer 20211 - Réponse de Thomas (USA) - 2007-08-01

My name is Thomas. I am 17.Iam a student at Central High School. I want to learn how to speak and read in Russian. Ialso want to learn about the russian culture. I am also thinking about going to Russia for a year after college. If you want my U.S.A. phone number is (602)386-0163. You can call any time.

17215 -
modifier supprimer 20210 - Réponse de Thomas (USA) - 2007-08-01

My name is Thomas. I am 17.Iam a student at Central High School. I want to learn how to speak and read in Russian. Ialso want to learn about the russian culture. I am also thinking about going to Russia for a year after college. If you want my U.S.A. phone number is (602)386-0163. You can call any time.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info