Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 16594 - de Alexander (Suède) - 2007-01-05
Lyc�e : "Pen pal exchange with native English speakers wanted"

Hello everyone, I'm an English teacher from Sweden who wishes to find native English speakers for his students(16-18) to write to and exchange information about our different/or similar cultures and ways of life. I have 45 students but don't expect everyone to be interested in taking part. I believe that this possible communication may be beneficial to both parties and hope that someone feels that this could be somehing interesting.

Best wishes
Alex

16594 -
modifier supprimer 117080 - Réponse de James (Grande Bretagne) - 2017-08-05

I am a trust of some Schools in Kenya, I live in UK, Children and Teachers are looking for friends to exchange letters and mails if possible exchange programme

16594 -
modifier supprimer 34285 - Réponse de Lilly (Suède) - 2010-05-14

Aloha (= Hej) Alex,

I'm from Hawaii, USA and we have lived in Uddevalla, Västra Götaland for nearly 4 years. I'm learning Swedish at my Vuxenutbildningen and will be continuing to Trollhättan högskolan in 2011 to become an English teacher. I still haven't decided if I would teach in an elementary or a high school. So this would be a little practice for me to help students with English.

A short profile about me: My name is Lilly Jansson of Chinese ancestry, born and raised on one of the Fijian islands. At 13, my family moved to Hawaii to live closer to "morfar". I met my Swedish husband online, who was studying at an university. We got married and a year later in 2006, we decided to move to Strömstad, Bohuslän to live nearer to his family. Due to work and commuting issues, we moved to Uddevalla the following year.

Although English is my 3rd language, I have grown up speaking English like it was my tongue language. I find Swedish grammar is hard and that is what some immigrants think also. I'm in SAS-B and am learning for 2 semesters.

I do help my fellow classmates with their English since they are immigrants like myself and English is their 2+ language. A few of them are learning English as well as Swedish at my komvux. I'll be learning English C in the fall and will ask my teacher as well as recommend this as a practice for them if you are interested. I do know a few immigrants here who will be taking the same course and a couple are American.

Hope to hear from you. Aloha nui loa! means med vänliga hälsningar.

Aloha means greetings as well as farewell, kindness and also love, depending on the context in the sentence... Give a little Aloha! = give a little love/kindness.

Mahalo! = Tack!

L.C. Jansson

16594 -
modifier supprimer 32662 - Réponse de tesfahungn zemichael (Ethiopie) - 2009-11-30

hello alexader i'm very intresting in exchange things that are occure around the world. specially things that make me happy culltre,language,relgion,historicalplace and also other naturaly and artifical things.so i'm very happy when i'm write to you.i'm 19 years old and my native languge is Tigricha? let me share you a little aboute here in Ethiopia there are around 80 nation nationalitiies of people living togeather imagine those above 80 difrent languge,colour.culture,re;lgion and also other's.
personally currently i'm to join for the local university but my intrest is not that i'm searching or finding full scholarship to leave from my homeland for education if i got? but also if you are intresting you could teach me sweedish
i wish you all the best!!!
sincerly tesfahuneg

16594 -
modifier supprimer 30458 - Réponse de Saige (USA) - 2009-06-27

Hi,
I saw your ad and was wondering if i would be able to write your class. My name is Saige Tinson. Im a 16 year old american girl who speak english all the time. i would really enjoy writing to your class if you allow me to.

Thank you and have a great,
Saige

16594 -
modifier supprimer 25477 - Réponse de modou (Gambie) - 2008-06-23

hi i am interested in having a swedish pal with whom i will speaking english with and teach him/her more about english language bcus i thinkwe are age group
thanks

16594 -
modifier supprimer 24928 - Réponse de kenny (Ouganda) - 2008-05-12

hulo iwould like to be ur students penpal

16594 -
modifier supprimer 23356 - Réponse de ndongwa (Cameroun) - 2008-01-12

Hello everyone, i am a English teacher from cameroon who wishes to find students who can write to and exchange information about our different/or similar cultures and ways of life.
joe

16594 -
modifier supprimer 21150 - Réponse de hacina (France) - 2007-09-23

I teach English in a french private school.We have set up a project with a sWEEDISH SCHOOL BUT UNFORTUNATELY THE TEACHER WE WERE COMMITTED WITH IS NOT RELIABLE.Do you have a teacher teaching french who might be interested in a common school project.We also plan to organize a school trip to Sweeden we would also host you and your pupils in France.Could you please forward my mail to a French teacher who might be inetrested.Here is my mail for more information
hmohoric@yahoo.fr

16594 -
modifier supprimer 20340 - Réponse de Alexander (Suède) - 2007-08-13

Once again... I have terminated this arrangement so please stop writing!

Sincerely yours
Alexander

16594 -
modifier supprimer 20237 - Réponse de Dixon (Kenya) - 2007-08-03

Hi there, Im Dixon and I'm interested to teach your students English. I live here at Nairobi Kenya and I teach Geography. My email;arapmursi@yahoo.com, Looking forward to hering from you soon. Bye Bye

16594 -
modifier supprimer 18534 - Réponse de Richard (USA) - 2007-04-16

My name is Richard Johnson. I would be happy to exchange e-mails and answer any questions. I live in Los Altos, California, just on the edge of Silicon Valley between San Francisco and San Jose. My ancestors are from Sweden and I am trying to locate the places where they were from. I studied chemistry and worked in the space program. I am retired and now do photography. I am trying to learn Swedish with a CD in my car. While I have 4 grown children and maybe seem too old, I am young at heart. What I would hope for is someone who could tell me a little bit about Akersund, Hammar, and Viby.

Sincerely,

Richard Johnson (actually it should be Jonasson)

16594 -
modifier supprimer 18521 - Réponse de Ahmet (Turquie) - 2007-04-14

Hi
I am a teacher in a highschool in turkey..my sudents's age are between 14-18 years old..and we are looking for new friends over world to correspond with them..if you want or think like us,we will wait your answer here..if we can able to friend with your school,we will be happy really..
take care
Bye:-))
adnan:-))

16594 -
modifier supprimer 17826 - Réponse de Alex (Suède) - 2007-03-04

Sorry everyone. I have terminated this arrangement where I was looking for pen pals for my students. Hopefully you'll find someone else.

Have a great day everyone//

Alex

16594 -
modifier supprimer 17819 - Réponse de moha (Ouganda) - 2007-03-04

hello how are you my name is moha iam boy from UGANDA so i need 2 talk you please if you have time 2 talk me and send me your email address and iam wating 4 your messages ok bye

16594 -
modifier supprimer 17614 - Réponse de Hank (USA) - 2007-02-25

Alexander,
I am a teacher with a virtual/online school in Washington state. My students are wanting to form a penpal club, and I am their advisor. I too am looking for a school/students to correspond with. My students are scattered all over the state of Washington, and we communicate primarily through email. I am also a "regular" teacher in a regular high school as well--so I have two teaching jobs. Please contact me if this sounds interesting, and perhaps we can set something up. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Hank

16594 -
modifier supprimer 17292 - Réponse de marwane (Maroc) - 2007-02-08

hello i am from morocco i would like to correspend with people from sweden to exchange ideas

16594 -
modifier supprimer 16924 - Réponse de Zoyo (Chine) - 2007-01-20

Hi, Teacher Alexander i want to join this program, plz let me try! what can i do in this program? plz tell me! thank a lot!

16594 -
modifier supprimer 16678 - Réponse de hacina mohoric (France) - 2007-01-08

I teach English in a French private school in the North East of France in a nice town called METZ. We are looking for a partnership with a sweedish school .This would mean a long term partnership with you , an exchange with mails in English , video conferences and a better knowledge of our european countries and then a trip to our respective shool could be planned.My pupils'ages range from 11 to 18 but this partnership would be mainly for 15 years old pupils!!! Are in for it?? if you are please contact me and if you are not do you mind forwarding my mails to teacher or a school which might be ointerested.I hope we will make this project work for our schools and I 'm sure it will be an enriching opportunity for our pupils
thanks a lot
HACINA MOHORIC

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info