Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 1449 - de Petra (Suède) - 2004-09-14
Coll�ge : "penpals needed!"

I teach 2 classes in the 7th grade with 17 students in each. we would love to have penpals to write to in English.

1449 -
modifier supprimer 47751 - Réponse de Alaysia (USA) - 2012-10-16

Hi am for new york

1449 -
modifier supprimer 31579 - Réponse de Lucie (France) - 2009-09-22

hello !
I'm quite interested by your ad and wish we could work together. I have 18 quite motivated pupils and I would like them to discover new cultures and meet pupils from other countries.
Contact me if you're interested !

1449 -
modifier supprimer 11470 - Réponse de Sarah (Alaska (USA)) - 2006-07-26

Dear seventh grade class,

My name is Sarah and I am fourteen and a half years old. I am now a freshman at LHS High School in Libertyville Illinois. It is exactly an hour away from Chicago. I am a very bright and young gifted student. In 8th grade I was Treasurer of my class of about 300 student,on NJHS(National Junior Honor Society),a golfer, and the News Paper. I have been a straight A student for two years in a row now. I also in my spare time help out with a Religious program at my church. I teach 2nd grades and hope to become a teacher when I grow up.

1449 -
modifier supprimer 4734 - Réponse de Helen (Grande Bretagne) - 2005-08-15

Hello

How old are 7th graders, I am from England and happen to be starting work as an au pair in Sweden in September, i am happy for people to email me and if you are not to far from stockholm to come and meet you.

1449 -
modifier supprimer 3016 - Réponse de Debbie (USA) - 2005-02-15

I'm interested in finding penpals for my students to write to they are 14 yrs. old. Contact me if you are interested in setting something up.
Thanks
Debbie Sweeten

1449 -
modifier supprimer 2374 - Réponse de Noel (USA) - 2004-11-21

I am 13 years old and I have been looking for penpal to write letters to and just to make a new friend from somewhere else. Please respond soon.

1449 -
modifier supprimer 2190 - Réponse de Nicoleta (Roumanie) - 2004-11-03

We are a Catholic private school (1 - 7grades) in the city of Alba Julia, in the region of Transylvania, Romania.
My 7th graders are 8 boys and they’d like to have pen pals and e pals from outside Romania. They want to exchange letters in English.
I would like for them to learn about cultures, traditions, develop new relationships with others.
If you’d like to correspond with us let me know. I’m Nicoleta the English teacher, and I’d love to work with you.

1449 -
modifier supprimer 1760 - Réponse de jim (USA) - 2004-10-02

i need a pen pal for ideas and culture.

1449 -
modifier supprimer 1605 - Réponse de Amy (USA) - 2004-09-21

I teach a sixth grade class that would be interested in this. Please e-mail me with information I need Amy8040@aol.com. I only have seven students in my advanced reading class. Six boys and one girl. Thank you, Amy

1449 -
modifier supprimer 1585 - Réponse de Amy (USA) - 2004-09-20

I am a sixth grade teacher from Nashville, TN. My reading class is interested in having a pen pal. I have a total of seven students.

1449 -
modifier supprimer 1489 - Réponse de koue luc (Côte d'Ivoire) - 2004-09-16

Dear sirs,
my naùme is KOUE LUC and i write you from Ivory coast in west Africa and i am a responsible of a project of exchanges and pen-pals between youngs from Europe and from Africa.
I will be very happy to collaborate with youngs in your country .
I you want to have penfriends in Africa to exchanges ideas , postal cards , cultures objects etc.
My organisation called KONTACTINTER is ready to collaborate with you and permit you discover Africa.
It is free .

Contact me please if you are interested and we will organise it.

1449 -
modifier supprimer 1482 - Réponse de MARCOS (Espagne) - 2004-09-16

wš( …age are your students? mine are 12 to 16 and are interested

1449 -
modifier supprimer 1469 - Réponse de ring (Chine) - 2004-09-16

hi
i am an english major
a boy of 21 years old
wanna make penpals with spanish students or we can do language exchange
do not be shy to drop me an email at sunnyotkyo@eyou.com

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info