Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 14334 - de Kossi (Togo) - 2006-10-17
: "Partenariaship"

I'm a mathematics and Phisical teacher at middle school in togo ain west africa, I would like to know if I can collect old computer from any school or association for my school.Please you can join me on 228 9354252
Thanks

14334 -
modifier supprimer 19051 - Réponse de AGBOGAN (Togo) - 2007-05-11

Hi my friends,
It's a pleasure to read you, I'm so glad that you find me some compters. My e- adress :adolfis2rich@yahoo.fr. Can you give me your Phone number that can help me to discuss diretely with you.That is necessary.
Thanks,
AGBOGAN

14334 -
modifier supprimer 19024 - Réponse de Mrs.Olthoff (Togo) - 2007-05-08

Hello Dear,
I am a teacher of high school and there are lots of computers in the basement of my school(Roosevelt High School). We do not need the computers anymore because the school had a fundraiser and we raised 5,000,000 dollars that we bought new computers for all the classes.Their are 30 classes in my school and 4 computers in each room.In total we have 120 computers in the whole school + 100 teacher computers is 220.We have 220 new computers and 220 old computers. If you want them you can write to me to my email to confirm if you want them.

Sincerly,
Mrs.Olthoff

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info