Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 130448 - de Kate (USA) - 2022-09-28
: "10 year old to 14 year old (class 5th thru 8th) seek pen pals"

I am and English language Arts teacher at a small catholic school in the United States. I have 17 students age 10-14 looking for Pen pals. We would write in English and would love to get to know students from all over the world. I'd love to exchange emails and traditional mailed letters. If your interested please let me know. Look forward to new friends.

130448 -
modifier supprimer 131173 - Réponse de M (France) - 2023-09-08

Hello,

I would like to know if you're still looking for penpals... I'm an English teacher in France, I've got 26 students studying Year 10 and aged 14-15. I also teach Year 7, 8 and 9. I'd love them to have the opportunity to exchange with British or American pupils, they all have a tablet, thus making it easy to make video call sometimes.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
gazal.manar@yahoo.fr

130448 -
modifier supprimer 130856 - Réponse de Calhandra (Brésil) - 2023-05-29

Hi,
I'm a 39-year-old Brazilian Teacher of English and I have almost the same age group of yours (6th thru 9th). I have just got to know this website and read your message. I'd like to know if you are still looking for a group to exchange e-mails and messages in English.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Hugs,
Calhandra.

130448 -
modifier supprimer 130826 - Réponse de Farida (France) - 2023-05-10

Hi!
I've just read your message and was wondering if you still had the same plan for next school year. I teach English north Paris to middle school kids aged between 11 to 14-15 years old.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Farida

130448 -
modifier supprimer 130729 - Réponse de Juliana (Brésil) - 2023-02-04

HI, MY NAME IS JULIANA. I'M FROM BRAZIL, I'D LIKE TO MAKE A PROJECT WITH MY STUDENTS TO CHANGE SOME ENGLISH LETTERS. I THINK WILL BE A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR THEM TO LEARN A LITTLE ABOUT OTHER CULTURE. PLEASE, IF SOMEONE WANTS TO DO IT WITH ME AND MY STUDENTS, CONTACT ME.

130448 -
modifier supprimer 130487 - Réponse de ANGELIKI (Grèce) - 2022-10-05

Hi Kate,
I'm an English teacher from Greece with students aged 10-14, so we could arrange correspondance for the age group you prefer. There are about 9-11 students in each one of my classes. Please write back to let me know if you're interested.
Best,
Angie

130448 -
modifier supprimer 130465 - Réponse de Amélie (Réunion) - 2022-10-03

Hello ! I am a French teacher at a junior high school in Reunion Island (French Island in Indian Ocean). I have 12 students age 10-14 looking for Pen pals. We would write in English and if you want sometimes in french. We would love to get to know students from your school and class. I'd love to exchange emails and traditional mailed letters too espacially for chrismas. If your interested please let me know. Look forward to new friends.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info