Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 130355 - de Helena (France) - 2022-09-11
: "Collaboration with Irish schools"

Hello,

I'm Irish and have lived near Rennes, France, with my french husband and 4 kids for the last 12 years. I previously posted on this page to help out my sons english teacher who was trying to set up correspondence with an irish school and I got lots of helpful replies and some contacts were made and she managed to put something in place with a school in Dublin which was fantastic. This time, I am trying to help out my husband's cousin, Melanie Basnel, who is an english teacher based in Avignon in the south of France. Melanie has tried to contact several irish schools regarding a similar project she would like to put in place and, despite several mails, has received zero replies.

Initially, she would love to set up correspondence with an Irish school allowing her students to correspond in english and likewise the irish students in french and whilst doing so work on different projects together, have skype chats, set up pen pals, etc. and, if all goes well, why not arrange a student exchange in time. Her school is a catholic mixed school and she teaches a class of roughly 30 kids aged 13/14 years old so ideally she would like to correspond with mixed schools in Ireland but any interest from any school would be welcome. Obviously this project is something that would be discussed between the teachers themselves, my job is to get the communication going!

Melanie is an extremely dynamic and motivated english teacher and puts so much work and effort into teaching her students and i would love to make this happen for her. If you are interested or know of someone who may be interested and want more information, please do not hesitate in contacting me or Melanie (melanie.basnel@lpasteur.org) directly. In the meantime you can check out her school at www.stjeanpaul2.fr/college-saint-michel. We look forward to hearing from you.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info