Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 130305 - de Marjorie (Grande Bretagne) - 2022-09-05
: "WORLD POSTCARD DAY - OCTOBER 1"

It's WORLD POSTCARD DAY on OCTOBER 1!
Calling any teachers out there who want to participate in a schools postcard exchange project ...
I will be going into schools in the UK during the last week of September and helping students write postcards to other students in overseas schools then sending then collectively in the hope that those schools will want to reply and send cards back to them too. I have schools in USA, France, Turkey, India and Germany so far who want to be involved. Would your school like to be involved? If so, please get in touch - message or email to rainbows5534@hotmail.co.uk
Let's send 1000 postcards on October 1st!

130305 -
modifier supprimer 130417 - Réponse de Peggy (USA) - 2022-09-22

Good morning, we have a class of 11 special needs students in Long Island, NY and would love to participate in postcard day!

130305 -
modifier supprimer 130411 - Réponse de Carolin (Allemagne) - 2022-09-21

Hello!

I'm the English teacher of 21 students in Year 5 (ages 10 to 11) and 26 students in Year 7 (ages 12 to 13) at a high school in north-east Germany. My students would like to meet and write to students from other (English speaking) countries and learn about their daily life,culture and country.

You have a great idea sending postcards overseas to other schools! And we would like to participate. If you are interested, we may exchange school adresses via email:
c.miesorski-gerling@mgkk-rostock.de

Best regards
Carolin

130305 -
modifier supprimer 130372 - Réponse de Isabel (Espagne) - 2022-09-14

Dear teacher,
I would like my students write postcards too to talk about their countries. I would like to know if you have a class to match with mine to exchange these postcards to send and to receive. I have two classes of about 20 students primary 4 and 5 ( 10-11 years old)
Regards
Isabel
Please let me know if you are interested or even if you are not.

130305 -
modifier supprimer 130318 - Réponse de Kamila (Pologne) - 2022-09-08

Hello! I'm the teacher of 12-14 years old students. They would be delighted to have a chance to exchange English letters with students form abroad. They'd love to get to know about different cultures, countries, traditions. Would you like to get in touch with us? please contact me.

kamila.krzyzanowska@korjan.edu.pl

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info