Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 130230 - de Apolline (France) - 2022-08-23
: "Penpals"

Hi everyone! I am an English teacher near Paris in France looking for penpals for my classes for the new school year. My students will be 11 and 12 years old. About 55 students but it can be less. I have already done a few penpals writing experiences, which I really enjoyed. We could also send pictures or posters maybe. Looking forward to working with you. Thanks!

130230 -
modifier supprimer 131077 - Réponse de Domenico (Italie) - 2023-08-23

Hello
I'm an italian teacher of english in a middle school near Venice. My pupils are aged from 11 to 13 years old. I'm new about this experience but my school has always tried to involve their classes in projects of this kind. School wil start in Veneto on the 11th of September and my pupils would be interested in postcards and letters exchange in English in which they can also peak about their leisure times or italian traditions but also of their traditions of original countries ( we've got italian students but also foreign students of second generation from Bengala or other countries).If you're interested please write me to sfinge42@gmail.com

Kind regards

Domenico

130230 -
modifier supprimer 130427 - Réponse de isabel (Espagne) - 2022-09-25

Dear colleague,
You may have already arranged your classes and penfriends but I am teaching French to 11-12 year old students and I thought we could try to write letters to your students if you are still available. My students are Spanish and they are learning English and French .
Regards,
Isabel
Please if you can just tell me if you are still available.... i would appreciate

130230 -
modifier supprimer 130394 - Réponse de Tina (Canada) - 2022-09-16

I am, too, looking for penpals for a group of Grade 6 Canadian students.

Kindly let me know,
Tina
kmalas@gmail.com

130230 -
modifier supprimer 130259 - Réponse de Nuran (Turquie) - 2022-08-29

Hi! I am also an English Teacher in Turkey. We are looking for penpals for our e-twinning project, and to improve student's language skills. We want to exchange cultures and traditions..They are 11-14 years old. I dont decide the numbers.. Maybe 10 students from my school , 10 students from other school. If you want , we can meet via an e twinning project.
We can also send pictures or posters according to activities in the project which we design it. I hope to see your reply. thankssss nipek121@gmail.com

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info