Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 130154 - de Eva (USA) - 2022-08-07
: "Western US Pen Pals for Elementary Students"

Hello,

My name is Eva Petroff and I teach 5th grade in Washington State. I have 28 students, ages 10-11, that would love to become international pen pals with another class. We would send post cards and create a Padlet to learn about one another. I would also like to exchange packages to share our culture.

Please let me know if you are interested!

Thank you,

Eva Petroff
5th Grade Teacher

130154 -
modifier supprimer 131174 - Réponse de M (France) - 2023-09-08

Hello,

I would like to know if you're still looking for penpals... I'm an English teacher in France, I've got 26 students studying Year 10 and aged 14-15. I also teach Year 7, 8 and 9. I'd love them to have the opportunity to exchange with British or American pupils, they all have a tablet, thus making it easy to make video call sometimes.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
gazal.manar@yahoo.fr

130154 -
modifier supprimer 130416 - Réponse de Camille (France) - 2022-09-21

Hello,
I am in a primary school in France (near to Bordeaux), there are 26 childrens in my class, aged 9-10 years old. We are interested in writing letters or mail with other English pupils. It could permite to them to learn English and also other cultures.

Tell me if you are interessed.

Thanks

Camille

130154 -
modifier supprimer 130367 - Réponse de Kamel Bey (France) - 2022-09-14

Hi, i am a french teacher in France withe children who are 10/11 years old i.If you are still interested by penpall, you can join me by mail.Thank you for your answer.Mr Kamel.

130154 -
modifier supprimer 130226 - Réponse de Abdoul AZIZ FOFANA (Sénégal) - 2022-08-22

Hello i am ready to work with you.

130154 -
modifier supprimer 130166 - Réponse de Caroline (France) - 2022-08-09

Bonjour,

Je suis intéressée par une correspondance avec votre classe!
Nous sommes une petite école dans les Yvelines. Ma classe est une classe de CM1-CM2 (10/11 ans) et nous sommes 24 élèves.
Notre projet d’école porte sur un voyage autour du monde et je souhaiterais communiquer avec 1 ou 2 écoles dans le monde!
Merci de me contacter si vous êtes intéressée !
À bientôt!
Caroline

130154 -
modifier supprimer 130155 - Réponse de Oliver (Hong Kong) - 2022-08-08

Hi, my name is Oliver and I am a primary school teacher in Hong Kong, and we are looking for a school to email and post letters to over the upcoming school year (October 2022-June 2023).

If you are interested please let me know how many students you have so that I can arrange a group of my students to match yours. You can reach me at oliverknowles65@gmail.com or oliver@tmms.edu.hk (but I would prefer the former as my official school email account has occasional issues with incoming emails) if you would like more information about my school in Hong Kong, or how we operate our penpals club, as this is our 3rd year having an in-school penpals club.

Thanks,
Oliver Knowles

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info