Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 130146 - de Florent (France) - 2022-08-03
: "Looking for penfriends."

I teach in a french school, in a village close to the swiss border. In 2022/2023 I will have 17 students aged 8/9. Every year we have penpals : so far in France, Belgium, Canada, England, USA.
Last year I was very happy with our partnership with a US school. Indeed we had collective productions, though the previous years each kid had his/her penpal. I believe work is thus easier for both teachers.
So I would like to find one partnership for the following year, using english and maybe french in our communication. We may use the internet to communicate, but also paper if you like.
The theme would be talking about everyday life, one's place of life, one's region, how school is etc. Of course I'm open to consider any other project. Hope to hear from you soon. Enjoy your summer holidays!

130146 -
modifier supprimer 130209 - Réponse de Danielle (USA) - 2022-08-19

I am a social studies/English teacher for 4th graders (9-10yo) in Austin, Texas. I have done international pen pals each year and looking for a new class to share letters and projects with this year. I have 22 scholars.

Thanks!

130146 -
modifier supprimer 130156 - Réponse de Oliver (Hong Kong) - 2022-08-08

Hi, my name is Oliver and I am a primary school teacher in Hong Kong, and we are looking for a school to email and post letters to over the upcoming school year (October 2022-June 2023).

If you are interested please let me know how many students you have so that I can arrange a group of my students to match yours. You can reach me at oliverknowles65@gmail.com or oliver@tmms.edu.hk (but I would prefer the former as my official school email account has occasional issues with incoming emails) if you would like more information about my school in Hong Kong, or how we operate our penpals club, as this is our 3rd year having an in-school penpals club.

Thanks,
Oliver Knowles

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info