Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 130048 - de Alicja (Allemagne) - 2022-06-30
: "we are looking for exchange student"

Hello everyone, We are looking for a native french speaker student (11-12) that would like to make an exchange with my son (born in 2011) My son started to learn French about 1,5 years ago but he speaks already good English ( so English speaking boys are also welcome :-)

We would be happy to invite you (the boy with mom or dad) for few days to our home in Bavaria and get to know each other before longer exchange ( for example Voltair Program) so you can see not only how we live but also visit my son's school, talk to the teacher etc.

Please contact us if:
1. you would like to make a school an exchange and stay in Germany for 3-6 months or
2. if you would like to visit us only during the vacation (for all kids that are living outside of Europe: Canada, USA, Australia, la Reunion, Thaiti etc)

Greeting :-)
Alicja

130048 -
modifier supprimer 130222 - Réponse de Abdoul AZIZ FOFANA (Sénégal) - 2022-08-22

Hello my name is ABDOUL AZIZ FOFANA i am a french and English teacher here in senegal.i have been teaching for 14 years
Your post is really interested me

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info