Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 130047 - de Valerie (France) - 2022-06-30
: "Looking for a French-English class partnership with any English-speaking country"

Hi dear colleague teachers ! I am working in a French school in Vendée, to the west of France. Our mixed school counts a number of 547 students aged between 11 and 15. I am looking for an English-speaking school and a class that would like to correspond with my students (27 students), aged 13-15 (i.e. classe de 3ème / year 10) who have been learning English for 3 or 4 years and are highly motivated to get to know teenagers from an English-speaking country and would be pleased to share in English/French on their everyday life, culture, etc. on a regular basis. We would be happy if this school exchange could start in September 2022. Our work would consist in sharing e-mails and traditional letters and cards as well as productions on various subjects that would make them discover their penpals' culture, environment and way of life. We could use EDMODO for typed messages and Flipgrid Classroom to post videos our students would create on their own, following given instructions on specific topics. So if this kind of project interests you, please contact me at : eirelavskye@gmail.com

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info