Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 130043 - de Julie (France) - 2022-06-27
Coll�ge : "Our environment"

Hi there,

I am looking for fellow teachers from any country who would be interested in setting up a letter-exchange project or email-exchange project in English on the topic of the environment/ sustainable development of their respective country.

The idea is to share information on:

-what environment we live in, the local geography
-places of interests: natural sites, reserves
-the climate in your area
-the flora/ fauna in your area
-what we do in our school about the environment

Our students would be aged 12, we would have about 50 students.

Interested? Please email julie.copin@ac-montpellier.fr

Speak soon!

Julie

130043 -
modifier supprimer 130461 - Réponse de Hilal (Turquie) - 2022-09-30

Hı,I am teacher of English in Türkiye.I would like to be partner school with youl

130043 -
modifier supprimer 130231 - Réponse de Marina (Biélorussie) - 2022-08-23

Hi Julie
My name's Marina. I'm an English teacher from Belarus and my students this year are 12 years old. We would like to take part in a letter-sharing project and would be also glad to have online discussions or presentations via the Internet. So if you are interested please contact me at 8659703@gmail.com
Have a nice day!
Marina

130043 -
modifier supprimer 130153 - Réponse de Marina (Biélorussie) - 2022-08-06

Hi Julie
My name's Marina. I'm an English teacher from Belarus and my students this year are 12 years old. We would like to take part in a letter-sharing project and would be also glad to have online discussions or presentations via the Internet. So if you are interested please contact me at 8659703@gmail.com
Have a nice day!
Marina

130043 -
modifier supprimer 130044 - Réponse de ΜΙΝΑ (Grèce) - 2022-06-29

Hi Julie,
My name is Mina and I run a language center in Athens, Greece. We would be interested in taking part in this letter exchange project. We start lessons on 19th September.If you are interested, you can send me an email so that we can arrange the details (glossikoi2013@gmail.com)
Thank you in advance,
Mina

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info