Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 130014 - de MARIELLE (France) - 2022-06-21
Coll�ge : "exchange with English speaking students"

Hi, I am Marielle and I am an English teacher in the west of France (Brittany); My 20 students are in year 9 and 10, they have extra classes in English (what we call Euro classes) and their level is quite good. They are motivated and interested in learning about other countries and we would like to set up an exchange with English speaking students.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

130014 -
modifier supprimer 130158 - Réponse de Oliver (Hong Kong) - 2022-08-08

Hi, my name is Oliver and I am a primary school teacher in Hong Kong, and we are looking for a school to email and post letters to over the upcoming school year (October 2022-June 2023).

If you are interested please let me know how many students you have so that I can arrange a group of my students to match yours. You can reach me at oliverknowles65@gmail.com or oliver@tmms.edu.hk (but I would prefer the former as my official school email account has occasional issues with incoming emails) if you would like more information about my school in Hong Kong, or how we operate our penpals club, as this is our 3rd year having an in-school penpals club.

Thanks,
Oliver Knowles

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info