Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 129956 - de Reo (Japon) - 2022-05-08
: "Seeking pen pal partners"

Hi everyone! I am an English teacher at a junior high school in Tokyo, Japan.
Now I am looking for pen pal partner classes. I am teaching five classes which consist of around 35 students each. They are in the first year of junior high school, so their level of English is beginner or upper beginner.
I would like to start the letter (email) exchange from the end of June till September.
If you are looking for pen pal partners, please contact me.

129956 -
modifier supprimer 131337 - Réponse de Alison (Grande Bretagne) - 2023-10-24

Hi I teach at a school where we have a pen pal club.
I have a student who is looking for a pen pal, to write via school staff.
He is currently learning Japanese and would like to be able to communicate using English and Japanese

129956 -
modifier supprimer 131311 - Réponse de Jason (USA) - 2023-10-11

We have a social studies classroom of 12 year olds and a high school class of 16 year olds. We would love to exchange letters and video via YouTube asking each other questions and learning from each other. My contact email is jason.slaughter@pccsk12.com and I live in Michigan. Our students are so excited to engage in cultural diffusion. Thank you for considering...

Jason Slaughter

129956 -
modifier supprimer 131185 - Réponse de Małgorzata (Pologne) - 2023-09-10

Hello, I am a teacher of English in the south-east of Poland. Would you be interested in doing a letter exchange with my students who are 11-14?
Please write to me if you and your students are eager to start cooperation.

Lots of warm greetings,
Malgorzata

129956 -
modifier supprimer 130563 - Réponse de Library assistant (USA) - 2022-11-02

Hello :) I work at a public library in Spanish Fort, Alabama, USA. I coordinate events and activities for the annual (June-July)summer learning program at the library. I am interested in creating some youth programming centered on Japanese culture based on the current massive popularity of anime/manga content in the United States. If you are still interested in trying to find a way to connect your junior high aged Japanese students with some English students in the states, I would be happy to integrate a pen pal program with my activities. Let me know what you think. Have a great week!

129956 -
modifier supprimer 130135 - Réponse de chrystelle (France) - 2022-07-28

Hello
Are you always intrested to do pen pals?
thanks

129956 -
modifier supprimer 129976 - Réponse de Matthew (Grande Bretagne) - 2022-05-21

I am trying to establish cultural links for my 12-13 year old students who are studying Japanese Art

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info