Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 129866 - de Kerry (USA) - 2022-03-02
: "Middle School Students ages 11-14"

I have many American students looking to find out what life is like outside of the US. Would love to use flipgrid, Google Slides, or Google Docs to create correspondence among the students. I have around 175 students but looking to pair up or open it to those that are interested. This is a Medieval World History class we focus on Europe, Asia, South America, Africa but open to learning about any and all cultures. Making connections to real world students and events.

129866 -
modifier supprimer 131100 - Réponse de Domenico (Italie) - 2023-08-27

Hello Kerry
I'm Domenico, a teacher of English in a middle school near Venice. My pupils are aged from 11 to 13 years old generally within classes from 21 to 25 elements. They would be interested to exchange letters and postcards in English. School's starting on the 13th of September in Veneto and these kind of projects generally will begin in October if not even In November. The school name is I.C. "Caio Giulio Cesare" in Mestre (Venice).
Tell me if you are interested and send me an email to: sfinge42@gmail.com
Kind regards

Domenico

129866 -
modifier supprimer 130328 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2022-09-09

Hi, I'm an english teacher in Paris in a very large and beautiful middle school and I'm looking for penpals from a foreign country (you must be native speakers)because they learn English . I' m looking forward to finding penpals for my two classes of 4ème and two classes of 3ème (7th 8th grade). See you Agnès

129866 -
modifier supprimer 130287 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2022-09-05

Hello , I'm an English teacher with pupils aged 12 to 14 ( 4 classes) in a very nice school in the centre of Paris. France We 'd like to have penpals from English foreigners. Let me know if you are interested. Agnès

129866 -
modifier supprimer 130170 - Réponse de Jalila (France) - 2022-08-10

Hello!
I am an English teacher in the North-Esat of France and I would love to work with you and your pupils. Mine are from 11 to 14 too and I have several classes.
We can work on different projects, our pupils can exchange cards, letters, videos, mails....they can work on food, traditions, culture... everything is possible and I have many ideas.
If you are interested, please reply to my message.
Thanks!
Bye!

129866 -
modifier supprimer 129992 - Réponse de Claire (France) - 2022-06-10

We are a French Collège in Aix-en-Provence. I teach English as a foreign language in my classes. I would like to find penpals for my students aged 13-15 (8th and 9th graders). Your ad is really interesting for us as we would like our students to open up to the world and discover different cultures, as well as improve their skills in English (in both writing and speaking). We have about 90 students eager to meet American teenagers, write letters to them and take part in online Zoom interviews.
Please send a message on clairedessertine@gmail.com if you are still interested in the exchange for the next 2022-2023 school year (starting from September).

129866 -
modifier supprimer 129958 - Réponse de Mailys (Nouvelle Calédonie) - 2022-05-09

Hello

I am very inerested. My children are between 15 and 20. We live in New Caledonia and we can send you leters or postcards. Are you ok with that? Thanks a lot.

129866 -
modifier supprimer 129889 - Réponse de inès (France) - 2022-03-17

Hello,

I'm an english teacher in France for students aged from 12 to 15. I'd love to organize Skype conversations with american students to exchange about daily life.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info