Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 129849 - de Ellie (Grande Bretagne) - 2022-02-20
: "Wanted! English-speaking penpals from France!"

Hello,
I am a primary teacher of a Year 3 class (7-8 year olds) in London, England. I would love to make contact with a class of similar aged children in France so we can exchange letters. We are learning how to write letters in our writing lessons. The children learn French each week but are at a very basic level so we would be looking to correspond in English!
Please contact me if you are interested. e.wood1@arkbentworthprimary.org
Thanks 😊 Ellie

129849 -
modifier supprimer 130194 - Réponse de Amandine (France) - 2022-08-18

Hello,
I'm a teacher in a French/English bilingual school and more particularly with a CE2 class (22 students) in Essonne (close to Paris).
My class is also Harry Potter themed, we have a decorated class, the students are divided by house and many related projects take place throughout the year.
I am therefore looking for a native English-speaking class like yours in order to exchange in English during the year 2022-2023!
Possibility to go through Etwinning also because I'm already on the platform and, who knows, maybe benefit from the Erasmus mobility project to meet!
If you are interested, contact me !

129849 -
modifier supprimer 130172 - Réponse de Meredith (Italie) - 2022-08-11

Good morning Ellie.
I teach English in a French school based in Turin, Italy. I am a primary teacher of one year 2 & one year 3 class. I would love to be able to have my students correspond with your class as we have been searching for a penpal connection for some time.
Please contact me at the follwing address as I would love to talk further with you:
Kind Regards
Meredtih

129849 -
modifier supprimer 129868 - Réponse de Marianne (France) - 2022-03-02

Good morning,

I am a french teacher. My pupils are between 8 and 10 years old. They have a basic level too but the would love exchanging with English pupils. We could plan to send some letters in order to explain a day at school in our countries. I am available to talk about that by email. Thank you.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info