Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 129805 - de Dani (USA) - 2022-01-25
: "Pen Pals/Social Studies Project"

Hi,
I am a 4th grade English/Language Arts and Social Studies teacher. I am looking for pen pals outside of the US for my 4th graders (9-10yo). I have a class of 14 scholars and we are looking to explore other cultures, languages, global citizenship, and developing friendships with others. Thanks!

129805 -
modifier supprimer 130183 - Réponse de Kamel (France) - 2022-08-16

Good morning,i am a french teacher with children 10 years.I am interested for a correspondance with a school in usa.The idea is to have a write correspondance between ours schools between letters coolective or individual about the cylture and the life in france.If you are interested you can contact me by mail the adres to your school.Thanks very much for your answer.Mr kamel

129805 -
modifier supprimer 129983 - Réponse de Diako pouline (Soudan) - 2022-06-09

Have school children in South Sudan. ..
Yambio/juba region
I am educational advisor and gospel singer

129805 -
modifier supprimer 129939 - Réponse de Suzanne (Taïwan) - 2022-04-26

Hello there!

I’m a British,ESL teacher living in Taiwan. I teach at a primary school (Chung Shang Primary School) situated in Mingjian Township,Taiwan. I have an after school class comprising of 3-6 graders (ages around 8-11 years old). Approximately 12 students.

I would love it if your school would like to cooperate with my school and use snail mail to correspond with each other. Basically write once a month for a year.

The main purpose is for my students to exercise their written English as well as learn about your culture. Looking to start from September 2022. Are you able to help?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Suzanne Goldsmith
goldsmithsuzanne@yahoo.com

129805 -
modifier supprimer 129819 - Réponse de Mark (Australie) - 2022-02-03

Hello Dani,

My name is Mark. I teach at a school in News South Wales Australia. My students are 9, 10 and years old. The students in my class are very interested in having pen friends. I am wondering if you are still interested in penfriends or have you already joined up with another school/class. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mark Boronski

129805 -
modifier supprimer 129807 - Réponse de Masika (Ouganda) - 2022-01-26

Hello,I will be glad to have you as our penpals, I'm a primary teacher at a government school and our primary three and four pupils would like to get penpals. They are 8-11 years.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks,
Masika.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info