Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 129750 - de Megan (Grande Bretagne) - 2022-01-02
: "English speaking penpals from France wanted"

Hello, I am a primary teacher in England, looking for French pen friends for my class in order for the children to find out about each other’s cultures and lives. Our geography unit this term is a comparison between France and the UK. We could communicate by post or electronically. We would be communicating primarily in English, but children would also use some very basic French. I teach Year 3 and this will be the first Year they have learnt any French! However we could still exchange work and pictures etc. Please contact me if interested. mpar3181@benson.oxon.sch.uk Thanks 😊 Megan

129750 -
modifier supprimer 130134 - Réponse de chrystelle (France) - 2022-07-28

Hello
Are you always interested to do pen pals with the project Clement Aplati?
Thanks

129750 -
modifier supprimer 129756 - Réponse de Angela (France) - 2022-01-05

Hello! I am a teacher in a primary school in France and I am looking for a penpal exchange with a English speaking class (but we can also exchange with a few French words if you want to too). I have a class of pupils who have between 7 and 11 years old. The If you are interested in beginning a penpal exchange, I am here:) if you have any question do not hesitate! have a nice day

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info