Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 129744 - de Olga Darriba (Espagne) - 2021-12-31
: "Looking for a penpal exchange or project Spanish-English"

My name is Olga and I teach English in a Primary School in the north west of Spain. I would like that my students have the opportunity to learn about different cultures by writing letters to kids from a different country.
Also, it could be interesting the idea of working on a project together, for example the project in my school this year is Movies, we could do something together related to the topic.
I'm open to other ideas.
Contact me if you are interested: oldape41@gmail.com

129744 -
modifier supprimer 129864 - Réponse de shahnaz (Grande Bretagne) - 2022-03-01

Hi

My name is Shahnaz and I am a Primary school teacher in England. We have chosen English as our modern foreign language. I was hoping to arrange children to have PenPal where they can practise what they have learnt.

129744 -
modifier supprimer 129818 - Réponse de Mark (Australie) - 2022-02-03

Hello,

My name is Mark. I teach at a school in News South Wales Australia. There are 23 ten and eleven year old students in my class and the children are very interested in having pen friends. I am wondering if you are still interested or have you already joined up with another school/class. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mark Boronski

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info