Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 129724 - de Lisa (USA) - 2021-12-16
: "Looking for E Pals"

Hello,
We have 3rd graders (ages 8-9) in the USA who will be learning about being global citizens when we return to school in January. We would like to find students of similar ages in other countries so we can learn about your country and culture. We could email each other questions and teach one another about our lives in different places.

If you are interested in participating with us, please respond. We will have approximately 100 students to share with, but we could just communicate with whole group classes as well.

Thank you!
Lisa

129724 -
modifier supprimer 131355 - Réponse de Katia (France) - 2023-10-28

Hello!

Je suis intéressée.
Je suis enseignante en France et j'ai une classe de 25 élèves de 7/9 ans.😉

129724 -
modifier supprimer 129984 - Réponse de Diako pouline (Soudan) - 2022-06-09

Have south Sudan Yambio district school children

129724 -
modifier supprimer 129946 - Réponse de Andrew (Grande Bretagne) - 2022-05-02

Hello, I am a primary school teacher from Leeds in the UK that has 60 students who would like to start a penpal partnership with. Are you still looking for students to write to? My children are in Year 4 (8 and 9). Please get in touch if you would be interested.

129724 -
modifier supprimer 129757 - Réponse de Maud (France) - 2022-01-07

Hi !
I am a french teacher and I dont know if it's too late or not but I am interested !

129724 -
modifier supprimer 129731 - Réponse de Lisa (USA) - 2021-12-20

Hello Florent,
We would be happy to partner up with your students as well. As I mentioned to Dai, I would like to start this unit when we return January 10th, and hopefully be ready to start corresponding by the 17th or a little after if that works for you.

We could start by sending your class some questions that we would like to learn about life and school in your country. Your students could send us some answers, and then ask questions of us.

I could share their letters with you in Google or through email. Thank you for being willing to partner up. We are looking forward to "meeting new friends" from far away and learning more about you.

Take care, we will chat in January!
Lisa Peterson

129724 -
modifier supprimer 129727 - Réponse de Florent (France) - 2021-12-19

Hi, I'm a french teacher, also working as a headmaster. I have 22 pupils this year, born in 2013 (18) and 2014 (4). The school is situated in eastern France, very close to the swiss border. My kids learn english as beginners. We would be very happy to communicate with you, using mails, letters, or any kid of other means of communication. We can talk about everyday life, or any other topic that can be relevant for both of us. I saw you were in touch with a school in Vietnam, maybe we then can be three partners, what do you think? I'm looking forward to reading your answer. Florent

129724 -
modifier supprimer 129726 - Réponse de Lisa (USA) - 2021-12-17

Hello Dai,

This sounds like we would be a good match! Could we have our students write letters or create greeting cards in Google and then share the files with each other (the teachers)? We could then decide how best to share with our students.

I would like to start this somewhere toward the middle to end of January. We will be on break until January 10th, then kicking off this social studies unit when we return, so possibly ready to send you letters by the week of January 17th. Would that work for you?

I would like to have my students generate some questions to ask your students about their life in Vietnam. Then yours could answer our questions and ask us some as well.

Does this match what you are looking to do?

Thank you!
Lisa Peterson

129724 -
modifier supprimer 129725 - Réponse de Dai (Viet Nam) - 2021-12-17

Hi,
Hi, I am working for a student life & extra-curricular activities department of a bilingual school from Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam. We have an exchange greeting-cards (Christmas and new year) drawing by ESL kids (grade 1 - grade 5) to send to peer penpals of international classes and to develop friendship later.
This time due to the Covid 19, the activities will be facilitated through class teachers' emails with photos and message from local kids. There are nearly 500 kids in my school in need of exchanging cards. I hope to find any of partners/primary school teachers from UK/US could support us for this activities?
Thank you so much.
Dai Duong

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info