Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 129662 - de Ana (Espagne) - 2021-11-12
: "Looking for penpals in Spain"

Hello,
Our school is in the outskirts of Barcelona and we have two groups of 25 students each (50 in total). We would like to partner with another school from a different autonomous community to exchange letters and other activities in English. The objective is students practice English but with other students who are also learning the language in Spain.
We would like to start asap, we can combine postal and electronic exchanges.
If you are interested, please let me know.
Thanks,
Ana

129662 -
modifier supprimer 131342 - Réponse de Jade (USA) - 2023-10-24

2nd grade elementary school class of about 20 to have pen pals in Spain. Writing some and reading of some sort. Could do FaceTime calls too. Open to ideas. We are in Michigan, USA

129662 -
modifier supprimer 130167 - Réponse de Cécile (France) - 2022-08-10

Hello. I'm a teacher in a french elementary school. I'm interested in doing a school correspondence in english. My 22 pupils are 9 and 10. They have a beginner level in english, so it need to be simple exchanges. We can send paper letters and mails. Are you interested ? Have a nice day. Cécile.

129662 -
modifier supprimer 129846 - Réponse de usame (Turquie) - 2022-02-17

hi,
i am a high school English teacher from Turkey.. I have 50 students aged 14-15. they are willing to write to students from other countries. Their level of Englisah is pre-intermediate or internediate. (A2-A2+). ıf you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me via e mai

129662 -
modifier supprimer 129741 - Réponse de Paulina (Pologne) - 2021-12-29

Hi,
I teach English in a primary school in Poland. I teach about 60 8 year old kids and 30 11 year old kids. Most of them are willing to learn some extra, so if you are still looking for penfriends let me know. we could prepare postcards,letters or connact online on live lessons.

129662 -
modifier supprimer 129732 - Réponse de Debra Cohen (USA) - 2021-12-26

We are looking to work with a school in Spain. I teach 4th grade and my students are just learning Spanish. I have 18 students. We could email, send notes vis the mail and even try to zoom on line with your students. We are looking to partner with a school. I teach at Curtis School in Los Angeles California. We are a private school. Please let me know if you are interested. I would love to learn more about your school and program.

129662 -
modifier supprimer 129695 - Réponse de ANSOUMANA (Sénégal) - 2021-11-22

Bonjour,
Nous aurons le plaisir de correspondre avec vous pour pouvoir échanger plus de choses.
Nous attendons impatiemment votre réponse;

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info