Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 129653 - de Reo (Japon) - 2021-11-09
Coll�ge : "Video letter exchange program"

Hi everyone! This is Reo from Japan.
I am working at a junior high school in Tokyo, Japan and now I am planning a video letter based exchange program in English.
If you are working as a teacher and interested in an exchange program between students in Japan and your students, please kindly contact me.
I have 140 students and four classes, let's figure out how it works.

129653 -
modifier supprimer 131314 - Réponse de Jason (USA) - 2023-10-11

We have a social studies classroom of 12 year olds and a high school class of 16 year olds. We would love to exchange letters and video via YouTube asking each other questions and learning from each other. My contact email is jason.slaughter@pccsk12.com and I live in Michigan. Our students are so excited to engage in cultural diffusion. Thank you for considering...

Jason Slaughter

129653 -
modifier supprimer 131313 - Réponse de Jason (USA) - 2023-10-11

We have a social studies classroom of 12 year olds and a high school class of 16 year olds. We would love to exchange letters and video via YouTube asking each other questions and learning from each other. My contact email is jason.slaughter@pccsk12.com and I live in Michigan. Our students are so excited to engage in cultural diffusion. Thank you for considering...

Jason Slaughter

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info