Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 129651 - de Reo (Japon) - 2021-11-08
: "Seeking pen pal partners"

Hi everyone. My name is Reo from Japan and I am currently working as an English teacher at a junior high school in Japan.
I am looking for pen pal partners who are willing to chat with my students in English.
I have about 140 students in the second year of junior high school, so I am looking for the same number of students. Also, I would like to start in the middle of December.
If you are working as a teacher or youth organisation and looking for pen pal partners for your students, please let me know.

129651 -
modifier supprimer 131101 - Réponse de Domenico (Italie) - 2023-08-27

Hello Reo
I'm Domenico, an italian teacher of English in a middle school near Venice. My pupils are aged from 11 to 13 years old generally within classes from 21 to 25 elements. They would be interested to exchange letters and postcards in English. School's starting on the 13th of September in Veneto and these kind of projects generally will begin in October if not even In November. The school name is I.C. "Caio Giulio Cesare" in Mestre (Venice).
Tell me if you are interested
Kind regards

Domenico

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info